A Canonical Correlation Analysis of Commercial Bank Asset/Liability Structures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ora:journl:v:1:y:2015:i:2:p:407-415 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence, Edward C., 1997. "The viability of minority-owned banks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-21.
- repec:eme:jfeppp:jfep-05-2016-0033 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donald R. Epley, 2001. "US Real Estate Agent Income and Commercial/Investment Activities," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 21(3), pages 221-244.
- Alexey Ponomarenko, 2017.
"A note on money creation in emerging market economies,"
Journal of Financial Economic Policy,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(1), pages 70-85, April.
- Ponomarenko, Alexey, 2016. "A note on money creation in emerging market economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Alexey Ponomarenko, 2016. "A note on money creation in emerg-ing market economies," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps10, Bank of Russia.
- Memmel, Christoph & Schertler, Andrea, 2009. "The dependency of the banks' assets and liabilities: evidence from Germany," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2009,14, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Bharati, Rakesh & Nanisetty, Prasad & So, Jacky, 2006. "Dynamic gap transformations: Are banks asset - transformers or brokers? or both?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 36-52, February.
- repec:trp:01jefa:jefa0027 is not listed on IDEAS
- DeYoung, Robert & Yom, Chiwon, 2008. "On the independence of assets and liabilities: Evidence from U.S. commercial banks, 1990-2005," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 275-303, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:18:y:1983:i:01:p:125-140_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.