Human Capital, Uncertain Wage Distributions, and Occupational and Educational Choices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shell, Karl, 1971. "Notes on the Economics of Infinity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(5), pages 1002-1011, Sept.-Oct.
- Balasko, Yves & Shell, Karl, 1980. "The overlapping-generations model, I: The case of pure exchange without money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 281-306, December.
- Galor, Oded, 1988. "The Long-run Implications of a Hicks-Neutral Technical Progress," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(1), pages 177-183, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morris M. Kleiner & Robert T. Kudrle, 1992. "Do Tougher Licensing Provisions Limit Occupational Entry? The Case of Dentistry," NBER Working Papers 3984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harris Dellas & Plutarchos Sakellaris, 2003.
"On the cyclicality of schooling: theory and evidence,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 148-172, January.
- Dellas, Harris & Sakellaris, Plutarchos, 1996. "On the cyclicality of schooling: Theory and evidence," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1997002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan, 2012.
"The lifeboat problem,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 552-559.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan, 2009. "The Lifeboat Problem," CEPR Discussion Papers 7424, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan, 2012. "The lifeboat problem," Munich Reprints in Economics 13962, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kai A. Konrad & Dan Kovenock, 2011. "The Lifeboat Problem," Working Papers the_lifeboat_problem, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan, 2011. "The lifeboat problem," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2011-106, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Dellas, Harris & Koubi, Vally, 2003. "Business cycles and schooling," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 843-859, November.
- Sjögren, Anna, 1998. "The Effects of Redistribution on Occupational Choice and Intergenerational Mobility: Does Wage Equality Nail the Cobbler to His Last?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 239, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Terrance M. Hurley & James B. Kliebenstein & Peter F. Orazem, 2000.
"An Analysis of Occupational Health in Pork Production,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 323-333.
- Hurley, Terrance M. & Kliebenstein, James B. & Orazem, Peter, 1996. "An Analysis of Occupational Health in Pork Production," ISU General Staff Papers 199612010800001283, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Terrance M. HURLEY & James Kliebenstein & Peter F. ORAZEM, 1996. "An Analysis Of Occupational Health In Pork Production," Staff Papers 284, Iowa State University Department of Economics.
- Hurley, Terrance M. & Kliebenstein, James & Orazem, Peter, 2000. "An Analysis of Occupational Health in Pork Production," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1843, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter F. & Jolly, Robert W., 2014. "Entrepreneurship over the business cycle," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 105-110.
- Sjögren, Anna, 2000. "Redistribution, Occupational Choice and Intergenerational Mobility: Does Wage Equality Nail the Cobbler to His Last?," Working Paper Series 538, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Sjögren, Anna, 2000. "Occupational Choice and Incentives: The Role of Family Background," Working Paper Series 539, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jasmina Behan & Mark O’ Brien, 2008. "Assessing the availability of off-farm employment and farmers’ training needs," Working Papers 0805, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Polachek, Solomon W., 2008.
"Earnings Over the Life Cycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics,
now publishers, vol. 4(3), pages 165-272, April.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2007. "Earnings Over the Lifecycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications," IZA Discussion Papers 3181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:lan:wpaper:4356 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donald Jud & Daniel T. Winkler, 1999. "A Model of Real Estate Sales as a Career Choice," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(3), pages 481-490.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4484 is not listed on IDEAS
- Byung Park, 2010. "What matters to managerial knowledge acquisition in international joint ventures? High knowledge acquirers versus low knowledge acquirers," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 55-79, March.
- A Aggarwal & R Freguglia & G Johnes & G Spricigo, 2011. "Education and labour market outcomes : evidence from India," Working Papers 615663, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Minicozzi, Alexandra, 2005. "The short term effect of educational debt on job decisions," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 417-430, August.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4355 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ham, Roger & Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja) & Wells, Robert, 2009. "Occupational Choice: Personality Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 4105, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Collard, Fabrice & Dellas, Harris, 1999. "Cyclical Risk, Sectoral Allocations and Growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 125-134, January.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4789 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:32:y:1991:i:1:p:103-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.