Citations for "Was Adam Smith Right after All? Another Test of the Theory of Compensating Wage Differentials"
by Duncan, Greg J & Holmlund, Bertil
- Cottini, Elena & Kato, Takao & Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels, 2011.
"Adverse workplace conditions, high-involvement work practices and labor turnover: Evidence from Danish linked employer–employee data,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 872-880.
- Cottini, Elena & Kato, Takao & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2009. "Adverse Workplace Conditions, High-Involvement Work Practices and Labor Turnover: Evidence from Danish Linked Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4587, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- W. Kip Viscusi & Joseph E. Aldy, 2003.
"The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World,"
NBER Working Papers
9487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viscusi, W Kip & Aldy, Joseph E, 2003. " The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 5-76, August.
- Böckerman, Petri & Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Vainiomäki, Jari, 2014. "Using Twins to Resolve the Twin Problem of Having a Bad Job and a Low Wage," IZA Discussion Papers 8557, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steven G. Allen & Robert L. Clark & Daniel A. Sumner, 1984.
"Post-Retirement Adjustments of Pension Benefits,"
NBER Working Papers
1364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- StÈphane Bonhomme & GrÈgory Jolivet, 2009.
"The pervasive absence of compensating differentials,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(5), pages 763-795.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Grégory Jolivet, 2005. "The Pervasive Absence of Compensating Differentials," Working Papers 2005-28, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Tracy, Joseph, 1989.
"The Importance of Local Fiscal Conditions in Analyzing Local Labor Markets,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1208-31, October.
- Joseph Gyourko & Joseph S. Tracy, 1986. "The Importance of Local Fiscal Conditions in Analyzing Local Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 2040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven F. Venti, 1985.
"Wages in the Federal and Private Sectors,"
NBER Working Papers
1641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1998.
"Changing Inequality in Markets for Workplace Amenities,"
NBER Working Papers
6515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1999. "Changing Inequality In Markets For Workplace Amenities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 114(4), pages 1085-1123, November.
- Han, Seungjin & Yamaguchi, Shintaro, 2012.
"Compensating Wage Differentials in Stable Job Matching Equilibrium,"
Microeconomics.ca working papers
seungjin_han-2012-4, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 27 Feb 2013.
- Han, Seungjin & Yamaguchi, Shintaro, 2015. "Compensating wage differentials in stable job matching equilibrium," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 36-45.
- Seungjin Han & Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2013. "Compensating Wage Differentials in Stable Job Matching Equilibrium," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-285, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Seungjin Han & Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2012. "Compensating Wage Differentials in Stable Job Matching Equilibrium," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-01, McMaster University, revised Feb 2013.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2010079 is not listed on IDEAS
- Esfandiar Maasoumi & Daniel L. Millimet & Dipanwita Sarkar, 2008.
"Who Benefits from Marriage?,"
0807, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Gary Solon, 1986. "Bias in Longitudinal Estimation of Wage Gaps," NBER Technical Working Papers 0058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew A Cole & Robert J R Elliott & Joanne K Lindley, 2009.
"Dirty Money: Is there a Wage Premium for Working in a Pollution Intensive Industry,"
09-13, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Matthew Cole & Robert Elliott & Joanne Lindley, 2009. "Dirty money: Is there a wage premium for working in a pollution intensive industry?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 161-180, October.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 1985. "Workers' Compensation, Wages, and the Risk of Injury," NBER Working Papers 1538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2010073 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Tae Hyun & Han, Euna, 2015. "Impact of body mass on job quality," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 75-85.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Emiko Usui, 2005.
"Work Hours, Wages, and Vacation Leave,"
NBER Working Papers
11693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Emiko Usui, 2007. "Work Hours, Wages, and Vacation Leave," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 60(3), pages 408-437, April.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Emiko Usui, 2007. "Work Hours, Wages, and Vacation Leave," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 60(3), pages 408-428, April.
- Elliott, R. F. & Sandy, R., .
"Adam Smith May Have Been Right After All: A New Approach to the Analysis of Compensating Differentials,"
98-02, Department of Economics, University of Aberdeen.
- Elliott, Robert F. & Sandy, Robert, 1998. "Adam Smith may have been right after all: A new approach to the analysis of compensating differentials," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 127-131, April.
- Michael P. Keane, 1991.
"Individual heterogeneity and interindustry wage differentials,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
54, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Michael P. Keane, 1993. "Individual Heterogeneity and Interindustry Wage Differentials," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(1), pages 134-161.
- Richardson, Katarina, 2000. "The evolution of the marriage premium in the Swedish labor market 1968-1991," Working Paper Series 2000:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Felfe, Christina, 2012. "The motherhood wage gap: What about job amenities?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 59-67.
- Tadashi Sakai & Naomi Miyazato, 2014. "Who values the family-friendly aspects of a job? Evidence from the Japanese labour market," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 397-413, 09.
- Luiz Alberto Esteves, 2007. "Salários e Risco de Acidentes de Trabalho: Evidências de Diferenciais Compensatórios para a Indústria Manufatureira," Working Papers 0061, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Millimet, Daniel & Sarkar, Dipanwita, 2005. "The Distribution of Returns to Marriage," Departmental Working Papers 0503, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Petri Böckerman & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2005. "Do Job Disamenities Raise Wages or Ruin Job Satisfaction?," Labor and Demography 0501001, EconWPA.
- Elaine McCrate, 2005. "Flexible Hours, Workplace Authority, And Compensating Wage Differentials In The Us," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 11-39.
- Ernesto Villanueva, 2004. "Compensating wage differentials and voluntary job changes: Evidence from West Germany," Economics Working Papers 738, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Eva Gutierrez-i-Puigarnau & Jos N. van Ommeren, 2010. "Start Time and Worker Compensation: Implications for Staggered-Hours Programs," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-073/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nikolaos Georgantzis & Efi Vasileiou, 2012. "Are dangerous jobs paid better? European evidence," Working Papers 2012/18, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Anne Beeson Royalty, . "A Discrete Choice Approach to Estimating Workers' Marginal Valuation of Fringe Benefits," Working Papers 98008, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Royalty, Anne Beeson, 2008. "Estimating workers' marginal valuation of employer health benefits: Would insured workers prefer more health insurance or higher wages," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 89-105, January.
- Newman, Constance & Jarvis, Lovell S., 2000. "Worker And Firm Determinants Of Piece Rate Variation In An Agricultural Labor Market," Working Papers 11977, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.