The Importance of Local Fiscal Conditions in Analyzing Local Labor Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gyourko, Joseph & Tracy, Joseph, 1989. "The Importance of Local Fiscal Conditions in Analyzing Local Labor Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1208-1231, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duncan, Greg J & Holmlund, Bertil, 1983.
"Was Adam Smith Right after All? Another Test of the Theory of Compensating Wage Differentials,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(4), pages 366-379, October.
- Duncan, Greg J. & Holmlund, Bertil, 1983. "Was Adam Smith Right, After All? Another Test of the Theory of Compensating Wage Differentials," Working Paper Series 93, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- John M. Abowd & Orley C. Ashenfelter, 1981.
"Anticipated Unemployment, Temporary Layoffs, and Compensating Wage Differentials,"
NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Labor Markets, pages 141-170
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John M. Abowd & Orley Ashenfelter, 1980. "Anticipated Unemployment, Temporary Layoffs and Compensating Wage Differentials," Working Papers 517, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Greg J. Duncan, 1976. "Earnings Functions and Nonpecuniary Benefits," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 11(4), pages 462-483.
- Charles Brown, 1980. "Equalizing Differences in the Labor Market," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(1), pages 113-134.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .