Citations for "Should the Government Subsidize Supply or Demand in the Market for Scientists and Engineers?"
by Paul M. Romer
- Furman, Jeffrey L. & Hayes, Richard, 2004. "Catching up or standing still?: National innovative productivity among 'follower' countries, 1978-1999," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1329-1354, November.
- Lokshin, Boris & Mohnen, Pierre, 2013.
"Do R&D tax incentives lead to higher wages for R&D workers? Evidence from The Netherlands,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 823-830.
- Lokshin, Boris & Mohnen, Pierre, 2012. "Do R&D tax incentives lead to higher wages for R&D workers? Evidence from the Netherlands," MERIT Working Papers 058, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jones, Charles I., 2005.
"Growth and Ideas,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,
in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 1063-1111
- Arcalean, Calin & Schiopu, Ioana, 2010. "Public versus private investment and growth in a hierarchical education system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 604-622, April.
- Lutz G. Arnold, 2006. "Does the Choice between Wage Inequality and Unemployment Affect Productivity Growth?," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 87-112, 02.
- Volker Grossmann & Thomas Steger & Timo Trimborn, 2010.
"Dynamically Optimal R&D Subsidization,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3153, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M. & Trimborn, Timo, 2010. "Dynamically Optimal R\& D Subsidization," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-453, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M. & Trimborn, Timo, 2011. "Dynamically optimal R&D subsidization," Working Papers 97, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Volker Grossmann, 2004.
"How to Promote R&D-based Growth? Public Education Expenditure on Scientists and Engineers versus R&D Subsidies,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1225, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grossmann, Volker, 2007. "How to promote R&D-based growth? Public education expenditure on scientists and engineers versus R&D subsidies," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 891-911, December.
- Watson, Robert & Crawford, Michael & Farley, Sara, 2003. "Strategic approaches to science and technology in development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3026, The World Bank.
- Tacsir, Ezequiel, 2010. "Choosing a career in Science and Technology," MERIT Working Papers 014, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jean-Pierre Amigues & Michel Moreaux & Francesco Ricci, 2006.
"Overcoming the natural resource constraint through dedicated R&D effort with heterogenous labor supply,"
THEMA Working Papers
2006-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- AMIGUES Jean-Pierre & MOREAUX Michel & RICCI Francesco, 2006. "Overcoming the Natural Resource Constraint Through Dedicated R&D Effort with Heterogenous Labor Supply," LERNA Working Papers 06.22.215, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Yolanda K. Kodrzycki, 2002. "Educational attainment as a constraint on economic growth and social progress," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 47(Jun), pages 37-95.
- Zaiter Lahimer, Mahjouba, 2011. "L’impact des entrées de capitaux privés sur la croissance économique dans les pays en développement," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/7670 edited by Sterdyniak, Henri, May.
- Suen, Richard M.H., 2013.
"Research Policy and U.S. Economic Growth,"
49103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bert Minne & Marc van der Steeg & Dinand Webbink, 2008. "Skill gaps in the EU: role for education and training policies," CPB Document 162, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Matthew Mitchell & Andy Skrzypacz, 2006. "Market Structure and the Direction of Technological Change," 2006 Meeting Papers 422, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert N., 2005.
"A tale of two market failures: Technology and environmental policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(2-3), pages 164-174, August.
- Stavins, Robert & Jaffe, Adam & Newell, Richard, 2004. "A Tale of Two Market Failures: Technology and Environmental Policy," Discussion Papers dp-04-38, Resources For the Future.
- Marisa Beck, Randall Wigle, 2014. "Carbon Revenue: Recycling versus Technological Incentives," LCERPA Working Papers 0079, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 13 Jan 2014.
- Mauro Sylos Labini & Natalia Zinovyeva, 2009.
"Stimulating Graduates' Research-Oriented Careers: Does Academic Research Matter ?,"
LEM Papers Series
2009/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mauro Sylos Labini & Natalia Zinovyeva, 2011. "Stimulating graduates' research-oriented careers: does academic research matter?," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 337-365, February.
- Mauro Sylos Labini & Natalia Zinovyeva, 2009. "Stimulating Graduates' Research-Oriented Careers: Does Academic Research Matter?," Working Papers 2009-21, FEDEA.
- Sedrine, Saïd Ben, 2007. "Promotion de la compétitivité socio-économique dans Ie secteur Textile-habillement en Tunisie," ILO Working Papers 399128, International Labour Organization.
- Amy Finkelstein, 2003. "Health Policy and Technological Change: Evidence from the Vaccine Industry," NBER Working Papers 9460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christine Greenhalgh & Padraig Dixon, 2002.
"The Economics of Intellectual Property: A Review to Identify Themes for Future Research,"
Economics Series Working Papers
135, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Padraig Dixon & Christine Greenhalgh, 2003. "The Economics of Intellectual Property: A Review to Identify Themes for Future Research," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000645, David K. Levine.
- Gunderson, Morley & Krashinsky, Harry, 2009. "Do Education Decisions Respond to Returns by Field of Study?," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-62, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 28 Nov 2009.
- Ehrenberg, Ronald G., 2010. "Analyzing the factors that influence persistence rates in STEM field, majors: Introduction to the symposium," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 888-891, December.
- Azomahou, Theophile & Diene, Bity & Diene, Mbaye, 2009. "Technology frontier, labor productivity and economic growth: Evidence from OECD countries," MERIT Working Papers 059, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Canton, Erik & de Jong, Frank, 2005. "The demand for higher education in The Netherlands, 1950-1999," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 651-663, December.
- Aghion, Philippe & David, Paul A. & Foray, Dominique, 2009.
"Science, technology and innovation for economic growth: Linking policy research and practice in 'STIG Systems',"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 681-693, May.
- David, Paul & Aghion, Philippe, 2008. "Science, Technology and Innovation for Economic Growth: Linking Policy Research and Practice in "STIG Systems"," MPRA Paper 12096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben-David, Dan, 2008. "Brain Drained: A Tale of Two Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 6717, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lokshin, Boris & Mohnen, Pierre, 2008. "Wage effects of R&D tax incentives:Evidence from the Netherlands," MERIT Working Papers 034, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Graham, John W. & Smith, Steven A., 2005. "Gender differences in employment and earnings in science and engineering in the US," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 341-354, June.
- Stephane R. ROBIN, 2002. "The effect of supervision on Ph.D. duration, publications and job outcomes," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002041, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Blankenau, William F. & Cassou, Steven P., 2006. "Labor market trends with balanced growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 807-842, May.
- Philippe Aghion & Paul David & Dominique Foray, 2006. "Linking Policy Research and Practice in 'STIG Systems': Many Obstacles, but Some Ways Forward," Discussion Papers 06-009, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- John Graham & Steven Smith, 2004. "Looking for the next george washington carver: Explaining racial difference in employment and earnings in science and engineering in the United States," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 65-82, September.