PhD Graduates with Post-doctoral Qualification in the Private Sector: Does It Pay Off?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Maximo Torero, 2002. "Labor Mobility from Academe to Commerce," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 629-660, July.
- Paul M. Romer, 2001.
"Should the Government Subsidize Supply or Demand in the Market for Scientists and Engineers?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 1, pages 221-252
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul M. Romer, 2000. "Should the Government Subsidize Supply or Demand in the Market for Scientists and Engineers?," NBER Working Papers 7723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc van der Steeg & Karen van der Wiel & Bram Wouterse, 2014. "Individual Returns to a PhD Education in the Netherlands: Income Differences between Masters and PhDs," CPB Discussion Paper 276, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Bastien Bernela, 2015.
"Professional and geographical paths: the study of three generations of PhDs
[Trajectoires professionnelles et géographiques : l'étude de trois générations de docteurs]," Working Papers halshs-01085008, HAL.
- Lu, Xiao & McInerney, Paul-Brian, 2016. "Is it better to “Stand on Two Boats” or “Sit on the Chinese Lap”?: Examining the cultural contingency of network structures in the contemporary Chinese academic labor market," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 2125-2137.
- Cathy Perret, 2008. "Mobilités internationales des diplômés de l'enseignement supérieur français en phase d'insertion professionnelle : effets sur leurs débuts de carrière lors de leur retour en France," Post-Print halshs-00294949, HAL.
- Claire Bonnard, 2012. "The Access of the Young Graduates in Sciences into R&D Profession: A Switching Model Treatment for the French Case," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 26(1), pages 46-65, March.
- Eric S. Lin & Shih-Yung Chiu, 2016.
"Does Holding a Postdoctoral Position Bring Benefits for Advancing to Academia?,"
Research in Higher Education,
Springer;Association for Institutional Research, vol. 57(3), pages 335-362, May.
- Lin, Eric S. & Chiu, Shih-Yung, 2015. "Does Holding a Postdoctoral Position Bring Benefits for Advancing to Academia?," IZA Discussion Papers 9083, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Agustí Segarra & Mercedes Teruel & Miquel Angel Bove, 2014. "A territorial approach to R&D subsidies: Empirical evidence for Catalonian firms," Working Papers XREAP2014-07, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Sep 2014.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Ferran Mañé, 2014.
"Are we wasting our talent? Overqualification and overskilling among PhD graduates,"
XREAP2014-06, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jun 2014.
- Antonio di Paolo & Ferran Mañé, 2014. "“Are we wasting our talent?Overqualification and overskilling among PhD graduates”," AQR Working Papers 201414, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Oct 2014.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Ferran Mañé, 2014. "“Are we wasting our talent? Overqualification and overskilling among PhD graduates”," IREA Working Papers 201426, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2014.
- Herrera, Liliana & Nieto, Mariano, 2016. "PhD careers in Spanish industry: Job determinants in manufacturing versus non-manufacturing firms," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 341-351.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:21:y:2007:i:3:p:473-502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.