Citations for "The quality effect: Does financial liberalization improve the allocation of capital?"
by Abiad, Abdul & Oomes, Nienke & Ueda, Kenichi
- O’Toole Conor M., 2014.
"Does Financial Liberalisation Improve Access to Investment Finance in Developing Countries?,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 34, June.
- Conor M. O.Toole, 2012. "Does Financial Liberalisation Improve Access to Investment Finance in Developing Countries?," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Van Tassel, Eric & Vishwasrao, Sharmila, 2007.
"Asymmetric information and the mode of entry in foreign credit markets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3742-3760, December.
- Eric Van Tassel & Sharmila Vishwasrao, 2006. "Asymmetric Information and the Mode of Entry In Foreign Credit Markets," Working Papers 06002, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University.
- Thierry Tressel & Enrica Detragiache, 2008. "Do Financial Sector Reforms Lead to Financial Development? Evidence From a New Dataset," IMF Working Papers 08/265, International Monetary Fund.
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2005.
"The Microeconomic Evidence on Capital Controls: No Free Lunch,"
NBER Working Papers
11372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2007. "The Microeconomic Evidence on Capital Controls: No Free Lunch," NBER Chapters, in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 171-202 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janus, Thorsten & Riera-Crichton, Daniel, 2013. "International gross capital flows: New uses of balance of payments data and application to financial crises," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 16-28.
- Kenichi Ueda & Stijn Claessens, 2008. "Banks and Labor As Stakeholders; Impacton Economic Performance," IMF Working Papers 08/229, International Monetary Fund.
- Jan Bena & Peter Ondko, 2009. "Financial Development and Allocation of External Finance," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp398, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Sikandar Hussain & M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2005. "Financial Development and Property Valuation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 24, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hsinrong P. WEI, 2014. "Does Financial Openness Affect Economic Growth in Asian Economies? A Case Study in Selected Asian Economies, 1980-2010," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 253-301, December.
- Robert M. Townsend & Kenichi Ueda, 2010.
"Welfare Gains From Financial Liberalization,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(3), pages 553-597, 08.
- Hossain, Monzur, 2009. "Institutional development and the choice of exchange rate regime: A cross-country analysis," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 56-70, March.
- Aditi Bhattacharyya & Sudeshna Pal, 2011. "Financial Reforms and Technical Efficiency in Indian Commercial Banking: A Generalized Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Working Papers 1104, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Susie Lee & Ingmar Schumacher, 2011. "When does financial sector (in)stability induce financial reforms?," Working Papers hal-00637954, HAL.
- Shahid Ebrahim, M. & Hussain, Sikandar, 2010. "Financial development and asset valuation: The special case of real estate," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 150-162, January.
- Gabriel Mougani, 2012. "Working Paper 144 - An Analysis of the Impact of Financial Integration on Economic Activity and Macroeconomic Volatility in Africa within the Financial Globalization Context," Working Paper Series 375, African Development Bank.
- De Nicolò, Gianni & Juvenal, Luciana, 2014.
"Financial integration, globalization, and real activity,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 10(C), pages 65-75.
- Gianni De Nicolò & Luciana Juvenal, 2012. "Financial Integration, Globalization, and Real Activity," CESifo Working Paper Series 3737, CESifo Group Munich.
- Claessens, Stijn & Ueda, Kenichi & Yafeh, Yishay, 2014. "Institutions and financial frictions: Estimating with structural restrictions on firm value and investment," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 107-122.
- Ziv Chinzara & Radhika Lahiri & En Te chen, 2012. "Financial Globalisation and Sectoral Reallocation of Capital in South Africa," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 286, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- George M. von Furstenberg & Ulf von Kalckreuth, 2007.
"Dependence on External Finance by Manufacturing Sector: Examining the Measure and its Properties,"
CEPII research center, issue 111, pages 55-80.
- George von Furstenberg & Ulf von Kalckreuth, 2007. "Dependence on External Finance by Manufacturing Sector: Examining the Measure and its Properties," Caepr Working Papers 2007-001, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Olaf Unteroberdoerster & Runchana Pongsaparn, 2011. "Financial Integration and Rebalancing in Asia," IMF Working Papers 11/243, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin Schmitz, 2011.
"Financial reforms and capital flows to emerging Europe,"
Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 579-605, November.
- Martin Schmitz, 2009. "Financial Reforms and Capital Flows to Emerging Europe," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp278, IIIS.
- Claessens, Stijn & Yurtoglu, B. Burcin, 2013. "Corporate governance in emerging markets: A survey," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 1-33.
- Wei Huang, 2006. "Emerging Markets, Financial Openness and Financial Development," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/588, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Lone Engbo Christiansen & Thierry Tressel & Martin Schindler, 2009.
"Growth and Structural Reforms; A New Assessment,"
IMF Working Papers
09/284, International Monetary Fund.
- Wei, Hsinrong P., 2014. "Does Financial Openness Affect Economic Growth in Asian Economies? A Case Study in Selected Asian Economies, 1980-2010," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 254-301.
- Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert, 2005. "Does Financial Liberalization Influence Saving, Investment and Economic Growth? Evidence from 25 Emerging Market Economies, 1973-96," Working Paper Series RP2005/69, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Monzur Hossain, 2008. "Currency Regime Choice: A Survey of Empirical Literature," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2008-11, American International University-Bangladesh, Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Apr 2008.
- Conor O'Toole & Carol Newman, 2012. "Investment Financing and Financial Development: Firm Level Evidence from Vietnam," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp409, IIIS.
- Luca Agnello & Sushanta K. Mallick & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2012.
"Financial Reforms and Income Inequality,"
NIPE Working Papers
21/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Claessens, Stijn & Ueda, Kenichi & Yafeh, Yishay, 2010.
"Financial Frictions, Investment, and Institutions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8170, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francois Boutin-Dufresne & Santiago PeÃ±a & Oral Williams & Tomasz A. Zawisza, 2013. "Benchmarking Banking Sector Efficiency Across Regional Blocks in Sub-Saharan Africa; What Room for Policy?," IMF Working Papers 13/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Kukenova, Madina, 2011. "Financial liberalization and allocative dfficiency of capital," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5670, The World Bank.
- Cajueiro, Daniel O. & Gogas, Periklis & Tabak, Benjamin M., 2009. "Does financial market liberalization increase the degree of market efficiency? The case of the Athens stock exchange," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 50-57, March.