From liberal finance inconsistency to relevant systemic regulation : an institutionalist analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaminsky, Graciela Laura & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2002.
"Short-run pain, long-run gain : the effects of financial liberalization,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2912, The World Bank.
- Graciela Kaminsky & Sergio Schmukler, 2003. "Short-Run Pain, Long-Run Gain: The Effects of Financial Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 9787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio L. Schmukler & Graciela Laura Kaminsky, 2003. "Short-Run Pain, Long-Run Gain; The Effects of Financial Liberalization," IMF Working Papers 03/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2013.
"On Keynes's Criticism of the Loanable Funds Theory,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 309-326, April.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2009. "On Keynes’s criticism of the Loanable Funds Theory," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0904, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Rutherford,Malcolm, 2013.
"The Institutionalist Movement in American Economics, 1918â€“1947,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107626089, April.
- Rutherford,Malcolm, 2011. "The Institutionalist Movement in American Economics, 1918â€“1947," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107006997, April.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2013. "Coordination in economy : an essay on money," Post-Print halshs-00847342, HAL.
- Ülgen, Faruk, 2014.
"Schumpeterian economic development and financial innovations: a conflicting evolution,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 257-277, June.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2014. "Schumpeterian economic development and financial innovations : a conflicting evolution," Post-Print halshs-00948288, HAL.
- Robert Boyer, 2007. "Capitalism Strikes Back: Why and What Consequences for Social sciences?," Post-Print halshs-00754654, HAL.
- Andrei Shleifer, 2009. "The Age of Milton Friedman," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(1), pages 123-135, March.
- Amadou N.R. Sy, 2009.
"The Systemic Regulation of Credit Rating Agencies and Rated Markets,"
World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 10(4), pages 69-108, October.
- Amadou N Sy, 2009. "The Systemic Regulation of Credit Rating Agencies and Rated Markets," IMF Working Papers 09/129, International Monetary Fund.
- Boyer, Robert, 2007. "Capitalism Strikes Back: Why and What Consequences for Social Sciences?," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 1.
- Philip Arestis, 2009. "New Consensus Macroeconomics: A Critical Appraisal," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_564, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial liberalization; systemic crisis; institutional analysis; regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2015-08-25 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-08-25 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01166696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .