Report NEP-PKE-2015-08-25This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2015. "Alternative Interpretations of a Stateless Currency crisis," a/ Working Papers Series 1508, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Faruk Ülgen, 2014. "Financialized capitalism and the irrelevance of self-regulation : a Minskyian analysis of systemic viability," Post-Print halshs-01111162, HAL.
- Sunanda Sen, 2015. "The BRICS Initiatives in the Current Global Conjuncture: An Assessment in the Context of the IMF Rulings for Greece," Economics Policy Note Archive 15-5, Levy Economics Institute.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2015. "From liberal finance inconsistency to relevant systemic regulation : an institutionalist analysis," Post-Print halshs-01166696, HAL.
- Vladimiro Giacché, 2015. "Spiegare la crisi: stagnazione secolare o caduta tendenziale del saggio del profitto?," a/ Working Papers Series 1507, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Lans, Cheryl, 2013. "Co-operatives and their place in a global social economy," MPRA Paper 66013, University Library of Munich, Germany.