Report NEP-HME-2015-08-25This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claude Gamel, 2014.
"An Essay on Economics of “liberal Egalitarianism”. A Selective Combination of Rawls’, Sen’s and Kolm’s Works
[Essai sur l'Économie de «l'Égalitarisme Libéral». Une Combinaison Sélective des Travaux," Working Papers halshs-01092172, HAL.
- Scott Scheall, 2015. "Kinds of Scientific Rationalism: The Case for Methodological Liberalism," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2015-5, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2014. "Financialized capitalism and the irrelevance of self-regulation : a Minskyian analysis of systemic viability," Post-Print halshs-01111162, HAL.
- Antoinette Baujard & Muriel Gilardone, 2015. "Sen is not a capability theorist," Working Papers halshs-01139118, HAL.
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & Grégory Gamot, 2015. "Working and resisting when one's workplace is under threat of being shut down: A Lacanian perspective," Post-Print hal-01123563, HAL.
- Anne Revillard, 2014. "Les inégalités de genre dans l’enseignement supérieur et la recherche," Working Papers hal-01087572, HAL.
- Vladimiro Giacché, 2015. "Spiegare la crisi: stagnazione secolare o caduta tendenziale del saggio del profitto?," a/ Working Papers Series 1507, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Altman, Morris, 2015. "Cooperative Organizations as an Engine of Equitable Rural Economic Development," Newcastle Business School Discussion Paper Series: Research on the Frontiers of Knowledge 1, The University of Newcastle, Australia.
- Marie Fare & Pepita Ould Ahmed, 2014. "Complementary currency systems questioning social and economic changes," Working Papers ird-01088492, HAL.
- Edquist , Charles & Zabala-Iturriagagoitia , Jon Mikel, 2015. "The Innovation Union Scoreboard is flawed: The Case of Sweden – not the innovation leader of the EU – updated version," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/27, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2015. "From liberal finance inconsistency to relevant systemic regulation : an institutionalist analysis," Post-Print halshs-01166696, HAL.
- Lans, Cheryl, 2013. "Co-operatives and their place in a global social economy," MPRA Paper 66013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Géraldine Thiry & Léa Sébastien & Tom Bauler, 2014. "Ce que révèle le discours des acteurs officiels sur un « au-delà du PIB »," Working Papers halshs-01081451, HAL.
- Thomas Lamarche & Martino Nieddu & Pascal Grouiez & Jean-Pierre Chanteau & Agnès Labrousse & Sandrine Michel & Julien Vercueil, 2015.
"A regulationist method of meso-analysis
[Les régulations mésoéconomiques : saisir la variété des espaces de régulation]," Post-Print hal-01163875, HAL.
- Noélie Delahaie & Richard Duhautois, 2015. "Profit-Sharing and Wages: An Empirical Analysis Using French Data Between 2000 and 2007," Working Papers halshs-01143491, HAL.
- Kenza El Qaoumi & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2014. "Testing Evolutionary Theory of Household Consumption Behavior in the case of Novelty," Post-Print hal-01082519, HAL.
- Simone Berardi & Gabriele Tedeschi, 2015. "From banks’ strategies to financial (in)stability," Working Papers 2015/11, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Eloi Laurent, 2015. "Social-Ecology : exploring the missing link in sustainable development," Working Papers hal-01136326, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-01181278 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thierry Pairault, 2014. "Developmental States: How Algeria makes the best of China to promote its development," Post-Print halshs-01079453, HAL.
- Michal Moszynski, 2015. "Ordoliberalizm a polityka makroekonomiczna w obliczu kryzysu strefy euro," Working Papers 157/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Aug 2015.
- Maurizio Franzini & Mario Pianta, 2015. "Four engines of inequality," LEM Papers Series 2015/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Priewe, Jan, 2015. "Eight strategies for development in comparison," IPE Working Papers 53/2015, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).