Social-Ecology : exploring the missing link in sustainable development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eloi Laurent, 2015. "Social-Ecology : exploring the missing link in sustainable development," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2015-07, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Eloi Laurent, 2015. "Social-Ecology : exploring the missing link in sustainable development," Sciences Po publications 2015-07, Sciences Po.
References listed on IDEAS
- James K. Boyce, 2002. "The Political Economy of the Environment," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2080.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2011.
"Top Incomes in the Long Run of History,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(1), pages 3-71, March.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2009. "Top Incomes in the Long Run of History," NBER Working Papers 15408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2011. "Top Incomes in the Long Run of History," Post-Print halshs-00754557, HAL.
- Janet Currie, 2011. "Inequality at Birth: Some Causes and Consequences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 1-22, May.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 1997. "Wealth Inequality and Efficiency in the Commons: Part I: The Unregulated Case," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 451-482, October.
- Klooster, Daniel, 2000. "Institutional Choice, Community, and Struggle: A Case Study of Forest Co-Management in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-20, January.
More about this item
Keywordsinequality; social ecological transition; social ecology; social ecological nexus;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2015-08-25 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HME-2015-08-25 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01136326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .