Report NEP-ENV-2015-08-25This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vêlayoudom Marimoutou & Manel Soury, 2015. "Energy Markets and CO2 Emissions: Analysis by Stochastic Copula Autoregressive Model," Working Papers halshs-01148746, HAL.
- Samuel Roumeau & Aicha Seifelislam & Shazade Jameson & Loraine Kennedy, 2015. "Water Governance and Climate Change Issues in Chennai," Working Papers hal-01144122, HAL.
- V Hovelaque & L Bironneau, 2014. "The carbon-constrained EOQ model with carbon emission dependent demand," Post-Print halshs-01103463, HAL.
- Frédéric Branger & Philippe Quirion, 2014. "Reaping the carbon rent: Abatement and overallocation profits in the European cement industry, insights from an LMDI decomposition analysis," Post-Print hal-01137935, HAL.
- Dono, Gabriele & Cortigiani, Raffaele & Dell'Unto, Davide, 2015. "Economic modelling of climate change scenarios and adaptation of Mediterranean agriculture," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207276, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Guta, Dawit Diriba & Börner, Jan, 2015. "Energy security, uncertainty, and energy resource use option in Ethiopia: A sector modelling approach," Discussion Papers 207697, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Christophe Cassen & Céline Guivarch & Franck Lecocq, 2015.
"Co-benefits of climate policies: a potential keystone of climate negotiations?
[Les cobénéfices des politiques climatiques : un concept opérant pour les négociations climat ?]," Post-Print halshs-01180076, HAL.
- Sandrine Mathy, 2014. "Les objectifs du millénaire et la Conférence climatique de Paris 2015 : pour un Mécanisme de mise en Convergence du Climat et du Développement (MCCD)," Working Papers halshs-01074793, HAL.
- Aoife Brophy Haney, 2015. "Managerial interpretation and innovation in the context of climate change," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1524, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jean-Yves Courtonne & Pierre-Yves Longaretti & Julien Alapetite & Denis Dupré, 2015. "Environmental pressures embodied in the French cereals supply chain," Working Papers hal-01150067, HAL.
- Sandrine Mathy, 2014. "Millennium goals and Climate-Change negotiations : for a climate and development convergence mechanism," Working Papers hal-01083818, HAL.
- Angèle Renaud, 2014.
"The controller's role in environmental management control
[Le contrôle de gestion environnemental : quels rôles pour le contrôleur de gestion ?]," Post-Print halshs-01178066, HAL.
- Christoph Böhringer & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Halvor Briseid Storrøsten, 2015. "Mitigating carbon leakage: Combining output-based rebating with a consumption tax," Working Papers V-380-15, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised May 2015.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Adele Morris & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 2015. "Controlling carbon emissions from U.S. power plants: how a tradable performance standard compares to a carbon tax," CAMA Working Papers 2015-30, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Huanan Li & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "Is it possible for China to reduce its total CO2 emissions?," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 81, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Huanan Li & Yi-Ming Wei & Zhi-Fu Mi, 2014. "China's carbon flow: 2008-2012," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 80, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Romain Morel & Igor Shishlov & Valentin Bellassen, 2014. "Dōmo arigatō Kyoto: four key lessons from the Kyoto Protocol for a new agreement in Paris 2015," Working Papers hal-01151914, HAL.
- Prudence Dato, 2015. "Energy transition under irreversibility: a two-sector approach," Working Papers halshs-01172146, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-01079837 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mélodie Cartel & Eva Boxenbaum & Franck Aggeri, 2014. "Policy making as bricolage: the role of platforms in institutional innovation," Post-Print hal-01089462, HAL.
- Christoph Böhringer & Edward J. Balistreri & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2015. "Carbon policy and the structure of global trade," Working Papers V-383-15, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised May 2015.
- Kees Prins & Alejandra Cáu-Cattan & Nataly Azcarrúnz & Grégoire Leclerc, 2014. "EcoAdapt Working Paper Series N°3: Generation of shared knowledge and joint learning on water governance and climate change adaptation," Working Papers hal-01104038, HAL.
- Vincent Viguie & Stéphane Hallegatte & Julie Rozenberg, 2014. "Downscaling long term socio-economic scenarios at city scale: A case study on Paris," Post-Print hal-01136217, HAL.
- Svante Mandell, 2013. "Carbon Emissions and Cost Benefit Analyses," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2013/32, OECD Publishing.
- Igor Shishlov & Valentin Bellassen, 2014. "Moving from the CDM to "various approaches"," Working Papers hal-01151911, HAL.
- Frédéric Branger & Oskar Lecuyer & Philippe Quirion, 2015. "The European Union Emissions Trading Scheme: should we throw the flagship out with the bathwater?," Post-Print hal-01137875, HAL.
- Paula Coussy & Ludovic Raynal, 2014. "CO 2 Capture Rate Sensitivity Versus Purchase of CO 2 Quotas. Optimizing Investment Choice for Electricity Sector," Post-Print hal-01085280, HAL.
- Christoph Böhringer & Brita Bye & Taran Fæhn & Rosendahl Knut Einar, 2014. "Output-based rebating of carbon taxes in the neighbor’s backyard," Working Papers V-382-15, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
- Claire Bergaentzlé & Cédric Clastres & Haikel Khalfallah, 2014. "La « demand response » dans un marché interconnecté : outil d’efficacités énergétiques et environnementales," Post-Print hal-01137266, HAL.
- Andreas Reinstaller & Peter Reschenhofer, 2015. "Path dependence in national systems of production and "self discovery" of environmental technologies in the EU 28 countries," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 106, WWWforEurope.
- Damien Sans & Sonia Schwartz & Hubert Stahn, 2015. "On Abatement Services: Market Power and Efficient Environmental Regulation," Working Papers halshs-01182200, HAL.
- Karine Constant, 2015. "Environmental Policy and Inequality: A Matter of Life and Death," Working Papers halshs-01174052, HAL.
- Cyril Adoue & Rémi Beulque & Laetitia Carré & Julie Couteau, 2014.
"What firm strategies in order to turn circular economy into a growth driver ?
[Quelles stratégies d'entreprise pour une économie circulaire moteur de croissance ?]," Post-Print hal-01172044, HAL.
- Christoph Böhringer & Markus Bortolamedi, 2015. "Sense and No(n)-Sense of Energy Security Indicators," Working Papers V-381-15, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2015.
- Eléazar Zerbo, 2015. "CO2 emissions, growth, energy consumption and foreign trade in Sub-Sahara African countries," Working Papers hal-01110769, HAL.
- Eloi Laurent, 2015. "Social-Ecology : exploring the missing link in sustainable development," Working Papers hal-01136326, HAL.
- Joseph Lanfranchi & Sanja Pekovic, 2014. "How Green is my Firm? Workers' Attitudes and Behaviors towards Job in Environmentally Related Firms," Post-Print halshs-01081059, HAL.
- Gava, Oriana & Andreoli, Maria & Bartolini, Fabio & Brunori, Gianluca, 2015. "CAP post-2013: alternative greening designs in Tuscany (Italy)," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207359, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Anna Creti & Alena Kotelnikova & Guy Meunier & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2015. "A cost benefit analysis of fuel cell electric vehicles," Working Papers hal-01116997, HAL.
- Sylvie Démurger & Adeline Pelletier, 2015. "Volunteer and satisfied? Rural households' participation in a payments for environmental services programme in Inner Mongolia," Working Papers halshs-01141119, HAL.
- Michele Acciaro & Alan McKinnon, 2013. "Efficient Hinterland Transport Infrastructure and Services for Large Container Ports," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2013/19, OECD Publishing.
- Michel Damian, 2014. "Robert Stavins on the carbon-pricing regime, The New York Times, 1 June 2014: dodgy arguments," Post-Print hal-01092751, HAL.
- Aurélien Saussay, 2015. "Can the US shale revolution be duplicated in europe ?," Working Papers hal-01140573, HAL.
- Damien Sans & Sonia Schwartz & Hubert Stahn, 2014. "About Polluting Eco-Industries: Optimal Provision of Abatement Goods and Pigouvian Fees," Working Papers halshs-01083464, HAL.
- Marina Lagune-Reutler & Andrew Guthrie & Yingling Fan & David Levinson, 2015. "Transit Ridersâ€™ Perception of Waiting Time and Stopsâ€™ Surrounding Environments," Working Papers 000142, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Kirsi Hyytinen & FaÏz Gallouj & Marja Toivonen, 2014. "A multi-criteria and multi-actor perspective for the evaluation of sustainability services," Post-Print halshs-01133963, HAL.
- Mouez Fodha, 2015. "Nuclear waste storage and environmental intergenerational externalities," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" insu-01105358, HAL.
- Silvia Cruz & Sônia Paulino & Faïz Gallouj, 2014. "Innovation in Brazilian landfills: A ServPPIN perspective," Post-Print halshs-01134031, HAL.
- Paolo Prosperi & Thomas Allen & Martine Padilla & Luri Peri, 2013. "New methodological frontiers for sustainability assessment: A multidimensional vulnerability framework for the agrofood system," Post-Print hal-01123352, HAL.
- Elisa Monnot & Fanny Reniou & Béatrice Parguel, 2014. "Consumer responses to elimination of overpackaging on private label products," Working Papers halshs-01076408, HAL.
- Elisa Monnot & Fanny Reniou & Béatrice Parguel, 2015. "Consumer responses to elimination of overpackaging on private label products," Post-Print hal-01123706, HAL.
- Prudence Dato, 2015. "Economic analysis of e-waste market under imperfect information," Working Papers halshs-01172148, HAL.
- Chin-Hwa Jenny Sun & Fu-Sung Chiang & Patrice Guillotreau & Dale Squires, 2015. "Fewer Fish for Higher Profits? Price Response and Economic Incentives in Global Tuna Fisheries Management," Working Papers hal-01110771, HAL.
- Michaël Goujon & Olivier Santoni & Sosso Feindouno, 2015. "Tendances et chocs climatiques à La Réunion : utilisation de la base CRU TS version 3.21," Working Papers halshs-01150853, HAL.
- Jette Bredahl Jacobsen & Frank Jensen & Bo Jellesmark Thorsen, 2015. "Forest value and optimal rotations in continuous cover forestry," IFRO Working Paper 2015/08, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Philippe Menanteau & Odile Blanchard, 2014.
"Which energy systems in eco-districts? A first comparison between France and Europe
[Quels systèmes énergétiques pour les écoquartiers ? Une première comparaison France – Europe]," Post-Print hal-01107771, HAL.
- Chatzinikolaou, Parthena & Viaggi, Davide, 2015. "Evaluation of ecosystem services production under different Agricultural Policy Scenarios," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207356, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Jean De Beir & Celine Emond & Yannick L'Horty & Laetitia Tuffery, 2015. "Protecting biodiversity by developing bio-jobs : A multi branch analysis with an application on French data," Working Papers halshs-01143494, HAL.
- Louis Dupuy, 2015. "International trade and structural change: a dynamic model of weak sustainability," Working Papers hal-01149131, HAL.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2015. "NARBO: A Decade of Achievements (2004-2014) - Promoting Integrated Water Resources Management and Improving Water Governance," ADB Reports RPT157151-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB).