Working and resisting when one's workplace is under threat of being shut down: A Lacanian perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David L. Collinson, 2002. "Managing Humour," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 269-288, May.
- Mahmoud Ezzamel, 2001. "Power, Control and Resistance in 'The Factory That Time Forgot'," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(8), pages 1053-1079, December.
- Ezzamel, Mahmoud & Willmott, Hugh & Worthington, Frank, 2004. "Accounting and management-labour relations: the politics of production in the 'factory with a problem'," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(3-4), pages 269-302.
- Andrew D. Brown & Michael Humphreys, 2006. "Organizational Identity and Place: A Discursive Exploration of Hegemony and Resistance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 231-257, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilles Arnaud & Bénédicte Vidaillet, 2018. "Clinical and critical: The Lacanian contribution to management and organization studies," Post-Print hal-01591534, HAL.
- Parisa Dashtipour & Bénédicte Vidaillet, 2017. "Work as affective experience: The contribution of Christophe Dejours psychodynamics of work," Post-Print hal-01474361, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsmaster signifier; discourse analysis; Organization Studies Key words: Plant closure; Lacan; enunciation; power; resistance; fantasy; symbolic;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01123563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.