Resisting the power of organizations in Modern Times : May we all be Charlot?
[Résister au pouvoir des organisations dans les Temps Modernes : Peut-on tous être Charlot ?]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David L. Collinson, 2002. "Managing Humour," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 269-288, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10845 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pushkala Prasad & Anshuman Prasad, 2000. "Stretching the Iron Cage: The Constitution and Implications of Routine Workplace Resistance," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 387-403, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4944 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eve Chiapello & Luc Boltanski, 2005. "The New Spirit of Capitalism," Post-Print hal-00678024, HAL.
- Eve Chiapello & Luc Boltanski, 2005. "The New Spirit of Capitalism," Post-Print hal-00680089, HAL.
- Isabelle Huault & Véronique Perret & André Spicer, 2012. "Beyond macro and micro emancipation," Post-Print halshs-00804129, HAL.
- Patrizia Zanoni & Maddy Janssens, 2007. "Minority Employees Engaging with (Diversity) Management: An Analysis of Control, Agency, and Micro‐Emancipation," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(8), pages 1371-1397, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Louis Moreno, 2014. "The urban process under financialised capitalism," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 244-268, June.
- Ricardo Azambuja & Gazi Islam, 2019. "Working at the boundaries: Middle managerial work as a source of emancipation and alienation," Post-Print halshs-01959107, HAL.
- Louis Moreno, 2012. "Looking backward," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 345-354, June.
- Virginie Xhauflair & Benjamin Huybrechts & FranÃ§ois Pichault, 2018. "How Can New Players Establish Themselves in Highly Institutionalized Labour Markets? A Belgian Case Study in the Area of Projectâ€ Based Work," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 56(2), pages 370-394, June.
- Langenohl, Andreas, 2009. "Social security and financial professionalism in "Neo-Liberalism": Perspectives for economic sociology," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 10(2), pages 22-26.
- Hutter, Michael, 2021. "Three Modes of Valuation Practices in Art Games," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 85-119.
- Ricardo Azambuja & Gazi Islam, 2019. "Working at the boundaries: Middle managerial work as a source of emancipation and alienation," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-01959107, HAL.
- Sikka, Prem & Lehman, Glen, 2015. "The supply-side of corruption and limits to preventing corruption within government procurement and constructing ethical subjects," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 62-70.
- Sikka, Prem, 2015. "The corrosive effects of neoliberalism on the UK financial crises and auditing practices: A dead-end for reforms," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-18.
- Neman Muradli & Fariz Ahmadov, 2019. "Managing contradiction and sustaining sustainability in inter organizational networks through leadership: a case study," Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 6(3), pages 1255-1269, March.
- Ismail Erturk & Julie Froud & Sukhdev Johal & Adam Leaver & David Shammai & Karel Williams, 2008. "Corporate Governance And Impossibilism," Journal of Cultural Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 109-127, July.
- Philippe Batifoulier & Jean-Paul Domin & Maryse Gadreau, 2011.
"Market Empowerment of the Patient: The French Experience,"
Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 69(2), pages 143-162.
- Philippe Batifoulier & Jean-Paul Domin & Maryse Gadreau, 2011. "Market Empowerment of the Patient: The French Experience," Post-Print hal-02043327, HAL.
- Philippe Batifoulier & Jean-Paul Domin & Maryse Gadreau, 2011. "Market empowerment of the patient: the French experience," Post-Print halshs-01224922, HAL.
- Paola Trevisan, 2017. "The managerialization of the arts in the era of creativity. The case of an Italian opera house," Working Papers 01, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Justin O'Connor, 2015. "Intermediaries and Imaginaries in the Cultural and Creative Industries," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(3), pages 374-387, March.
- Baker, Darren T & Brewis, Deborah N, 2020. "The melancholic subject: A study of self-blame as a gendered and neoliberal psychic response to loss of the ‘perfect worker’," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 82(C).
- Münnich, Sascha, 2016. "Note from the editor: Economic sociology and capitalism," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 18(1), pages 2-5.
- Antonio ALOISI & Valerio DE STEFANO, 2020. "Regulation and the future of work: The employment relationship as an innovation facilitator," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 159(1), pages 47-69, March.
- Lutter, Mark, 2014. "Creative success and network embeddedness: Explaining critical recognition of film directors in Hollywood, 1900-2010," MPIfG Discussion Paper 14/11, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Meg Holden & Andy Scerri & Azadeh Hadizadeh Esfahani, 2015. "Justifying Redevelopment ‘Failures' Within Urban ‘Success Stories': Dispute, Compromise, and a New Test of Urbanity," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 451-470, May.
- Sharon Zukin, 2021. "Planetary Silicon Valley: Deconstructing New Yorkâ€™s innovation complex," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 58(1), pages 3-35, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAesthetic regime; Modern Times; Power; Affirmation; Résistance; Rancière; Régime esthétique; Temps Modernes;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01525807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.