On Keynes’s criticism of the Loanable Funds Theory
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2013. "On Keynes's Criticism of the Loanable Funds Theory," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 309-326, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6040 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Cappé & Christian P. Robert & Tobias Rydén, 2003. "Reversible jump, birth-and-death and more general continuous time Markov chain Monte Carlo samplers," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(3), pages 679-700.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Lavoie, 2014. "A comment on â€˜Endogenous money and effective demandâ€™: a revolution or a step backwards?," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 321-332, July.
- Alberto Botta, 2011.
"Fiscal Policy, Eurobonds and Economic Recovery: Some Heterodox Policy Recipes against Financial Instability and Sovereign Debt Crisis,"
Economics and Quantitative Methods
qf1114, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- alberto, botta, 2011. "Fiscal policy, eurobonds and economic recovery: some heterodox policy recipes against financial instability and sovereign debt crisis," MPRA Paper 33860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2015. "From liberal finance inconsistency to relevant systemic regulation : an institutionalist analysis," Post-Print halshs-01166696, HAL.
- Pesenti, Amos, 2015. "The origin of inflation in a domestic bank-based payment system," FSES Working Papers 457, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Kehrwald, Bernie, 2014. "The Excess Demand Theory of Money," MPRA Paper 57603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2010-01-30 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MON-2010-01-30 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2010-01-30 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ins:quaeco:qf0904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Segreteria Dipartimento). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feinsit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .