Fiscal policy, eurobonds and economic recovery: some heterodox policy recipes against financial instability and sovereign debt crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alberto Botta, 2011. "Fiscal Policy, Eurobonds and Economic Recovery: Some Heterodox Policy Recipes against Financial Instability and Sovereign Debt Crisis," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1114, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger & Till van Treeck, 2011. "The European Financial and Economic Crisis: Alternative Solutions from a (Post-) Keynesian Perspective," IMK Working Paper 9-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2013.
"On Keynes's Criticism of the Loanable Funds Theory,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 309-326, April.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2009. "On Keynes’s criticism of the Loanable Funds Theory," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0904, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2009.
"An assessment of financial sector rescue programmes,"
Bank for International Settlements, number 48, November.
- Fabio Panetta & Thomas Faeh & Giuseppe Grande & Corrinne Ho & Michael King & Aviram Levy & Federico M. Signoretti & Marco Taboga & Andrea Zaghini, 2009. "An assessment of financial sector rescue programmes," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 47, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Miguel A. LeÛn-Ledesma & A. P. Thirlwall, 2002. "The endogeneity of the natural rate of growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 441-459, July.
- Marc Lavoie, 2006. "A Post-Keynesian Amendment To The New Consensus On Monetary Policy," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 165-192, May.
- Missale, Alessandro, 1999. "Public Debt Management," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290858.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2006. "Some observations about the endogenous money theory," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0602, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- L. Wray, 2008. "Lessons from the Subprime Meltdown," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(2), pages 40-68.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Mark Setterfield, 2009. "Macroeconomics, endogenous money and the contemporary financial crisis: a teaching model," International Journal of Pluralism and Economics Education, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1/2), pages 130-147.
- Jan Kregel, 2007. "The Natural Instability of Financial Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_523, Levy Economics Institute.
- David H. Romer, 2000. "Keynesian Macroeconomics without the LM Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 149-169, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Botta, 2014. "Structural Asymmetries at the Roots of the Eurozone Crisis: Whatâ€™s New for Industrial Policy in the EU?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_794, Levy Economics Institute.
- Zarko Kalamov & Klaas Staal, 2016.
"Public debt, bailouts, and common bonds,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(4), pages 670-692, August.
- Kalamov, Zarko & Staal, Klaas, 2015. "Public Debt, Bailouts and Common Bonds," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112979, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Botta, Alberto, 2012. "Conflicting Claims in Eurozone? Austerity’s Myopic Logic and the Need of a European federal union in a post-Keynesian Eurozone Center-Periphery Model," MPRA Paper 41700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordspost-Keynesian models; financial instability; debt sustainability; Eurobonds;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2011-10-15 (European Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2011-10-15 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HME-2011-10-15 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-10-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-10-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .