The Natural Instability of Financial Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lino Sau, 2013.
"Instability and Crisis in Financial Complex Systems,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 496-511, July.
- Sau Lino, 2010. "Instability and crisis in financial complex systems," CESMEP Working Papers 201001, University of Turin.
- Thomas Goda, 2013. "The role of income inequality in crisis theories and in the subprime crisis," Working Papers PKWP1305, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Monica Hernandez, 2017. "An Unintended Consequence of Uncoordinated International Monetary Policy on Central America," Working Papers 1728, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Mornati, Fiorenzo & Becchio, Giandomenica & Marchionatti, Roberto & Cassata, Francesco, 2009. ""Quando l'economica italiana non era seconda a nessuno" Luigi Einaudi e la Scuola di Economia a Torino," CESMEP Working Papers 200910, University of Turin.
- Alberto Botta, 2011.
"Fiscal Policy, Eurobonds and Economic Recovery: Some Heterodox Policy Recipes against Financial Instability and Sovereign Debt Crisis,"
Economics and Quantitative Methods
qf1114, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- alberto, botta, 2011. "Fiscal policy, eurobonds and economic recovery: some heterodox policy recipes against financial instability and sovereign debt crisis," MPRA Paper 33860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leszek Kąsek & Marek Lubiński, 2010. "hyman," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 4(1), March.
- Carlos Parodi Trece, 2011. "Las crisis financieras: un marco conceptual," Chapters of Books,in: Carlos Parodi Trece (ed.), La primera crisis financiera internacional del siglo XXI, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 15-76 Fondo Editorial, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Gökçer Özgür & Korkut A. Ertürk, 2008. "Endogenous Money in the Age of Financial Liberalization," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_06, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Bill Lucarelli, 2011. "The Economics of Financial Turbulence," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14252.
- Mediha Mezhoud & Asma Sghaier & Adel Boubaker, 2017. "The Impact of Internal Governance Mechanisms on the Share Price Volatility of Listed Companies in Paris Stock Exchange," Bulletin of Applied Economics, Risk Market Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 1-12.
- Yilmaz Akyuz, 2008. "Managing Financial Instability in Emerging Markets: A Keynesian Perspective," Working Papers 2008/4, Turkish Economic Association.
- DemIr, FIrat, 2009. "Capital Market Imperfections and Financialization of Real Sectors in Emerging Markets: Private Investment and Cash Flow Relationship Revisited," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 953-964, May.
- Robert E. Prasch, 2010. "Bankers Gone Wild: The Crash of 2008," Chapters,in: Macroeconomic Theory and its Failings, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philip Arestis & Ajit Singh, 2010.
"Financial globalisation and crisis, institutional transformation and equity,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 225-238, March.
- Arestis, P. & Singh, A., 2010. "Financial Globalisation and Crisis, Institutional Transformation and Equity," Working Papers wp405, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Arestis, Philip & Singh, Ajit, 2010. "Financial globalisation and crisis, institutional transformation and equity," MPRA Paper 39054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert E. Prasch, 2011. "After the Crash of 2008: Financial Reform in an Age of Plutocracy," Chapters,in: The Global Financial Crisis, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Thomas Goda, 2017. "A comparative review of the role of income inequality in economic crisis theories and its contribution to the financial crisis of 2007-2009," REVISTA FINANZAS Y POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DE COLOMBIA, vol. 9(1), pages 151-174, February.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2011. "Models of Financial System Fragility," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 230-256, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2008-01-05 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-PKE-2008-01-05 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-REG-2008-01-05 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2008-01-05 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.