Report NEP-FDG-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- alberto, botta, 2011. "Fiscal policy, eurobonds and economic recovery: some heterodox policy recipes against financial instability and sovereign debt crisis," MPRA Paper 33860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stojkov, Aleksandar & Zalduendo, Juan, 2011. "Europe as a convergence engine -- heterogeneity and investment opportunities in emerging Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5837, The World Bank.
- Fabio Manca, 2011. "The "farthest" need the best. Human capital composition and development-specific economic growth," IREA Working Papers 201117, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- Indra Nurcahyo Sjarif & Koji Kotani & Ching-Yang Lin, 2011. "Exports and economic growth in Indonesia's fishery sub-sector: Cointegration and error-correction models," Working Papers EMS_2011_16, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Helene Poirson Ward & Sebastian Weber, 2011. "Growth Spillover Dynamics From Crisis to Recovery," IMF Working Papers 11/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Shifa, Abdulaziz B., 2011. "Does agricultural growth have a causal effect on manufacturing growth?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116003, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Channing Arndt & Sam Jones & Finn Tarp, 2011. "Aid Effectiveness: Opening the Black Box," WIDER Working Paper Series 044, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Simplice A., Asongu, 2011. "Law, finance, economic growth and welfare: why does legal origin matter?," MPRA Paper 33868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2011. "Technology, structural change and BOP constrained growth: a structuralist toolbox," Working Papers 0120, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Josheski, Dushko & Fotov, Risto & Lazarov, Darko & Koteski, Cane, 2011. "Institutions and growth revisited: OLS, 2SLS, G2SLS random effects IV regression and panel fixed (within) IV regression with cross-country data," MPRA Paper 33842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arantza Gorostiaga & Jana Hromcová & Miguel Ángel López García, 2011. "Optimal taxation in the Uzawa-Lucas Model with externality in human capital," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-19, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).