Report NEP-PKE-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- alberto, botta, 2011. "Fiscal policy, eurobonds and economic recovery: some heterodox policy recipes against financial instability and sovereign debt crisis," MPRA Paper 33860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ajit Zacharias, 2011. "The Measurement of Time and Income Poverty," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_690, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1338 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luis Carvalho & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2011. "Where are the poor in International Economics?," FEP Working Papers 425, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Christopher R. Knittel & Ryan Sandle, 2011. "Cleaning the Bathwater with the Baby: The Health Co-Benefits of Carbon Pricing in Transportation," Working Papers 1115, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Lance Breitstein & Paolo Dini, 2011. "A social constructivist analysis of the 2007 banking crisis: building trust and transparency through community currencies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 38639, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard S. Grossman, 2011. "The Economic History of Banking," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2011-004, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:35739 is not listed on IDEAS anymore