The Measurement of Time and Income Poverty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rania Antonopoulos & Emel Memis, 2010. "Time and Poverty from a Developing Country Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_600, Levy Economics Institute.
- Robert Goodin & James Rice & Michael Bittman & Peter Saunders, 2005. "The Time-Pressure Illusion: Discretionary Time vs. Free Time," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 43-70, August.
- Andrew Harvey & Arun Mukhopadhyay, 2007. "When Twenty-Four Hours is not Enough: Time Poverty of Working Parents," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 57-77, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ajit Zacharias & Thomas Masterson & Emel Memis, 2014. "How Poor Is Turkey? And What Can Be Done About It?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_132, Levy Economics Institute.
- Cristian F. Sepulveda, 2019. "Time-saving Goods, Time Inequalities, and Optimal Taxation," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1902, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Joachim Merz & Tim Rathjen, 2014.
"Time And Income Poverty: An Interdependent Multidimensional Poverty Approach With German Time Use Diary Data,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(3), pages 450-479, September.
- Merz, Joachim & Rathjen, Tim, 2009. "Time and Income Poverty: An Interdependent Multidimensional Poverty Approach with German Time Use Diary Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4337, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim Merz & Tim Rathjen, 2009. "Time and income poverty: An interdependent multidimensional poverty approach with German time use diary data," Working Papers 126, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Joachim Merz & Tim Rathjen, 2009. "Time and Income Poverty: An Interdependent Multidimensional Poverty Approach with German Time Use Diary Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 215, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Joachim Merz & Tim Rathjen, 2009. "Time and Income Poverty - An Interdependent Multidimensional Poverty Approach with German Time Use Diary Data," FFB-Discussionpaper 79, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:484955 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Masterson, 2012. "Simulations of Full-Time Employment and Household Work in the Levy Institute Measure of Time and Income Poverty (LIMTIP) for Argentina, Chile, and Mexico," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_727, Levy Economics Institute.
- Rania Antonopoulos & Thomas Masterson & Ajit Zacharias, 2012. "It's About 'Time': Why Time Deficits Matter for Poverty," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_126, Levy Economics Institute.
- Benvin, Evelyn & Rivera, Elizabeth & Tromben, Varinia, 2016. "A multidimensional time use and well-being index: a proposal for Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico and Uruguay," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Ajit Zacharias & Thomas Masterson & Kijong Kim, 2014. "Can Child-care Subsidies Reduce Poverty? Assessing the Korean Experience Using the Levy Institute Measure of Time and Income Poverty," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_136, Levy Economics Institute.
- Joachim Merz & Tim Rathjen, 2014. "Multidimensional time and income poverty: well-being gap and minimum 2DGAP poverty intensity – German evidence," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 12(4), pages 555-580, December.
- Sarah Gammage, 2015. "Labour market institutions and gender equality," Chapters,in: Labour Markets, Institutions and Inequality, chapter 12, pages 315-339 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsTime Poverty; Household Production; Gender Disparities;
- B54 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Feminist Economics
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_690. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.