How Poor Is Turkey? And What Can Be Done About It?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Masterson, 2013. "Quality of Statistical Match and Simulations Used in the Estimation of the Levy Institute Measure of Time and Consumption Poverty (LIMTCP) for Turkey in 2006," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_769, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ajit Zacharias & Thomas Masterson & Emel Memiş, 2014. "Time Deficits and Poverty: The Levy Institute Measure of Time and Consumption Poverty for Turkey," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 25(91), pages 1-28.
- Ajit Zacharias, 2011. "The Measurement of Time and Income Poverty," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_690, Levy Economics Institute.
- Andrew Harvey & Arun Mukhopadhyay, 2007. "When Twenty-Four Hours is not Enough: Time Poverty of Working Parents," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 57-77, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-05-17 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2014-05-17 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-PKE-2014-05-17 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levppb:ppb_132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .