Simulations of Full-Time Employment and Household Work in the Levy Institute Measure of Time and Income Poverty (LIMTIP) for Argentina, Chile, and Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajit Zacharias & Thomas Masterson & Kijong Kim, 2009. "Distributional Impact of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act-- A Microsimulation Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_568, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ajit Zacharias, 2011. "The Measurement of Time and Income Poverty," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_690, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas Masterson, 2011. "Quality of Match for Statistical Matches Used in the Development of the Levy Institute Measure of Time and Income Poverty (LIMTIP) for Argentina, Chile, and Mexico," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_692, Levy Economics Institute.
- Rebecca R. Andridge & Roderick J. A. Little, 2010. "A Review of Hot Deck Imputation for Survey Non-response," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 78(1), pages 40-64, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meurs, Mieke & Slavchevska, Vanya, 2014. "Doing it all: Women’s employment and reproductive work in Tajikistan," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 786-803.
- Masterson, Thomas & Zacharias , Ajit & Antonopoulous, Rania & Memiş, Emel, 2013. "Why Time Deficits Matter: Implications For Understanding And Combating Poverty In Turkey," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 23, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Thomas Masterson, 2014. "Quality of Statistical Match and Employment Simulations Used in the Estimation of the Levy Institute Measure of Time and Income Poverty (LIMTIP) for South Korea, 2009," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_793, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas Masterson, 2013. "Quality of Statistical Match and Simulations Used in the Estimation of the Levy Institute Measure of Time and Consumption Poverty (LIMTCP) for Turkey in 2006," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_769, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas Masterson & Kijong Kim & Fernando Rios-Avila, 2016. "Simulations of Employment for Individuals in LIMTCP Consumption-poor Households in Tanzania and Ghana, 2012," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_871, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Force Simulation; Time Use; Household Production; Poverty; LIMTIP; Argentina; Chile; Mexico;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-07-14 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2012-07-14 (Central & South America)
- NEP-PKE-2012-07-14 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .