Quality of Statistical Match and Employment Simulations Used in the Estimation of the Levy Institute Measure of Time and Income Poverty (LIMTIP) for South Korea, 2009
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajit Zacharias & Thomas Masterson & Kijong Kim, 2009. "Distributional Impact of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act-- A Microsimulation Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_568, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas Masterson, 2012. "Simulations of Full-Time Employment and Household Work in the Levy Institute Measure of Time and Income Poverty (LIMTIP) for Argentina, Chile, and Mexico," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_727, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hyunsub Kum & Thomas Masterson, 2008. "Statistical Matching Using Propensity Scores: Theory and Application to the Levy Institute Measure of Economic Wellbeing," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_535, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas Masterson, 2010. "Quality of Match for Statistical Matches Used in the 1992 and 2007 LIMEW Estimates for the United States," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_618, Levy Economics Institute.
- Rebecca R. Andridge & Roderick J. A. Little, 2010. "A Review of Hot Deck Imputation for Survey Non-response," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 78(1), pages 40-64, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ajit Zacharias & Thomas Masterson & Kijong Kim, 2014. "Can Child-care Subsidies Reduce Poverty? Assessing the Korean Experience Using the Levy Institute Measure of Time and Income Poverty," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_136, Levy Economics Institute.
- Fernando Rios-Avila, 2015. "Quality of Match for Statistical Matches Using the Consumer Expenditure Survey 2011 and Annual Social Economic Supplement 2011," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_830, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsStatistical Matching; Time Use; Household Production; Poverty; LIMTIP; South Korea;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-PKE-2014-04-11 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .