It's About 'Time': Why Time Deficits Matter for Poverty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajit Zacharias, 2011. "The Measurement of Time and Income Poverty," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_690, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas Masterson, 2011. "Quality of Match for Statistical Matches Used in the Development of the Levy Institute Measure of Time and Income Poverty (LIMTIP) for Argentina, Chile, and Mexico," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_692, Levy Economics Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prerna Banati & Elena Camilletti & Sarah Cook & UNICEF Office of Research - Innocenti, 2017. "Care Work and Children: An Expert Roundtable," Papers inores884, Innocenti Research Briefs.
- Marta Hozer-Koćmiel & Christian Lis, 2016. "Examining Similarities In Time Allocation Amongst European Countries," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 17(2), pages 317-330, June.
- Rania Antonopoulos, 2013. "Expanding Social Protection in Developing Countries: A Gender Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_757, Levy Economics Institute.
- Rania Antonopoulos & Valeria Esquivel & Thomas Masterson & Ajit Zacharias, 2016. "Measuring Poverty in the Case of Buenos Aires: Why Time Deficits Matter," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_865, Levy Economics Institute.
- Diksha Arora, 2014. "Gender Differences in Time Poverty in Rural Mozambique," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2014_05, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levppb:ppb_126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.