Measuring Poverty in the Case of Buenos Aires: Why Time Deficits Matter
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajit Zacharias & Thomas Masterson & Emel Memiş, 2014. "Time Deficits and Poverty: The Levy Institute Measure of Time and Consumption Poverty for Turkey," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 25(91), pages 1-28.
- Rania Antonopoulos & Thomas Masterson & Ajit Zacharias, 2012. "It's About 'Time': Why Time Deficits Matter for Poverty," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_126, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas Masterson, 2011. "Quality of Match for Statistical Matches Used in the Development of the Levy Institute Measure of Time and Income Poverty (LIMTIP) for Argentina, Chile, and Mexico," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_692, Levy Economics Institute.
- Marta NOVICK & Miguel LENGYEL & Marianela SARABIA, 2009. "From social protection to vulnerability: Argentina's neo-liberal reforms of the 1990s," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 148(3), pages 235-252, September.
- Hyunsub Kum & Thomas Masterson, 2008. "Statistical Matching Using Propensity Scores: Theory and Application to the Levy Institute Measure of Economic Wellbeing," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_535, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome Poverty; Economic Well-Being; Employment Policy; Fiscal Policy; Gender Disparities; Household Production; Levy Institute Measure of Time and Income Poverty (LIMTIP); Time Deficits; Argentina; Unpaid Work;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2016-05-14 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LMA-2016-05-14 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-PKE-2016-05-14 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_865. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.