Report NEP-LMA-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando M. Aragón & Juan Jose Miranda & Paulina Oliva, 2016. "Particulate matter and labor supply: the role of caregiving and non-linearities," Working Papers 2016-68, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Bell, Brian & Machin, Stephen, 2016. "Minimum Wages and Firm Value," IZA Discussion Papers 9914, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anger, Silke & Schnitzlein, Daniel D., 2016. "Cognitive Skills, Non-Cognitive Skills, and Family Background: Evidence from Sibling Correlations," IZA Discussion Papers 9918, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Broadway, Barbara & Kalb, Guyonne & Li, Jinhu & Scott, Anthony, 2016. "Do Financial Incentives Influence GPs' Decisions to Do After-Hours Work? A Discrete Choice Labour Supply Model," IZA Discussion Papers 9910, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maury Gittleman & Kristen Monaco & Nicole Nestoriak, 2016. "The Requirements of Jobs: Evidence from a Nationally Representative Survey," NBER Working Papers 22218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisca Bremberger & Rudolf Hochholzer & Petr Huber, 2016. "Labour turnover, employment density and employer provided training: Evidence from Vienna," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2016-59, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Stefano Gagliarducci & Marco Manacorda, 2016. "Politics in the Family: Nepotism and the Hiring Decisions of Italian Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1422, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Petri Böckerman & John Cawley & Jutta Viinikainen & Terho Lehtimäki & Suvi Rovio & Ilkka Seppälä & Jaakko Pehkonen & Olli Raitakari, 2016. "The Effect of Weight on Labor Market Outcomes: an Application of Genetic Instrumental Variables," NBER Working Papers 22200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Franklin, 2016. "Enabled to Work: The Impact of Government Housing on Slum Dwellers in South Africa," SERC Discussion Papers 0197, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Christiane Bradler & Susanne Neckermann & Arne Warnke, 2016. "Incentivizing Creativity: A Large-Scale Experiment with Tournaments and Gifts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-035/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alan Manning, 2016. "The Elusive Employment Effect of the Minimum Wage," CEP Discussion Papers dp1428, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rune V. Lesner, 2016. "Testing for Statistical Discrimination based on Gender," Economics Working Papers 2016-07, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Rania Antonopoulos & Valeria Esquivel & Thomas Masterson & Ajit Zacharias, 2016. "Measuring Poverty in the Case of Buenos Aires: Why Time Deficits Matter," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_865, Levy Economics Institute.
- Merz, Joachim & Rathjen, Tim, 2016. "Entrepreneurs and Freelancers: Are They Time and Income Multidimensional Poor? The German Case," IZA Discussion Papers 9912, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Duncan McVicar & Julie Moschion & Chris Ryan, 2016. "Achievement Effects from New Peers: Who Matters to Whom?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n17, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Robert E. Hall, 2016. "Macroeconomics of Persistent Slumps," NBER Working Papers 22230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.