Report NEP-EEC-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:por:cetedp:1005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2011. "Causality and contagion in peripheral EMU public debt markets: a dynamic approach," IREA Working Papers 201116, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Sep 2011.
- Guérin, Pierre & Maurin, Laurent & Mohr, Matthias, 2011. "Trend-cycle decomposition of output and euro area inflation forecasts: a real-time approach based on model combination," Working Paper Series 1384, European Central Bank.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Did the Euro Crisis Affect Non-Financial Firm Stock Prices Through a Financial or Trade Channel?," IMF Working Papers 11/227, International Monetary Fund.
- Anna Iara & Guntram B. Wolff, 2011. "Rules and risk in the euro area," Working Papers 615, Bruegel.
- Pryymachenko, Yana & Fregert, Klas & Andersson, Fredrik N. G., 2011. "The Effect of Emigration on Unemployment: Evidence from the Central and Eastern European EU Member States," Working Papers 2011:32, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Growth Spillover Dynamics From Crisis to Recovery," IMF Working Papers 11/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Stojkov, Aleksandar & Zalduendo, Juan, 2011. "Europe as a convergence engine -- heterogeneity and investment opportunities in emerging Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5837, The World Bank.
- alberto, botta, 2011. "Fiscal policy, eurobonds and economic recovery: some heterodox policy recipes against financial instability and sovereign debt crisis," MPRA Paper 33860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William R. Cline, 2011. "Sustainability of Greek Public Debt," Policy Briefs PB11-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gaetano D’Adamo, 2011. "Wage spillovers across sectors in Eastern Europe," Working Papers 1122, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Giuseppe Marotta, 2011. "Are defined contribution pension schemes socially sustainable? A conceptual map from a macroprudential perspective," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 11101, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".