Fiscal Policy, Eurobonds and Economic Recovery: Some Heterodox Policy Recipes against Financial Instability and Sovereign Debt Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- alberto, botta, 2011. "Fiscal policy, eurobonds and economic recovery: some heterodox policy recipes against financial instability and sovereign debt crisis," MPRA Paper 33860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bank for International Settlements, 2009.
"An assessment of financial sector rescue programmes,"
Bank for International Settlements, number 48, November.
- Fabio Panetta & Thomas Faeh & Giuseppe Grande & Corrinne Ho & Michael King & Aviram Levy & Federico M. Signoretti & Marco Taboga & Andrea Zaghini, 2009. "An assessment of financial sector rescue programmes," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 47, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger & Till van Treeck, 2011. "The European Financial and Economic Crisis: Alternative Solutions from a (Post-) Keynesian Perspective," IMK Working Paper 9-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- L. Wray, 2008. "Lessons from the Subprime Meltdown," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(2), pages 40-68.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2013.
"On Keynes's Criticism of the Loanable Funds Theory,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 309-326, April.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2009. "On Keynes’s criticism of the Loanable Funds Theory," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0904, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Mark Setterfield, 2009. "Macroeconomics, endogenous money and the contemporary financial crisis: a teaching model," International Journal of Pluralism and Economics Education, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1/2), pages 130-147.
- Miguel A. LeÛn-Ledesma & A. P. Thirlwall, 2002. "The endogeneity of the natural rate of growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 441-459, July.
- Marc Lavoie, 2006. "A Post-Keynesian Amendment To The New Consensus On Monetary Policy," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 165-192, May.
- Jan Kregel, 2007. "The Natural Instability of Financial Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_523, Levy Economics Institute.
- David H. Romer, 2000. "Keynesian Macroeconomics without the LM Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 149-169, Spring.
- Missale, Alessandro, 1999. "Public Debt Management," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290858.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2006. "Some observations about the endogenous money theory," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0602, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Botta, 2014. "Structural Asymmetries at the Roots of the Eurozone Crisis: Whatâ€™s New for Industrial Policy in the EU?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_794, Levy Economics Institute.
- Zarko Kalamov & Klaas Staal, 2016.
"Public debt, bailouts, and common bonds,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(4), pages 670-692, August.
- Kalamov, Zarko & Staal, Klaas, 2015. "Public Debt, Bailouts and Common Bonds," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112979, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Botta, Alberto, 2012. "Conflicting Claims in Eurozone? Austerity’s Myopic Logic and the Need of a European federal union in a post-Keynesian Eurozone Center-Periphery Model," MPRA Paper 41700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordspost-Keynesian models; financial instability; debt sustainability; Eurobonds JEL Classification: E12; E44; H63;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2011-12-13 (European Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2011-12-13 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2011-12-13 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ins:quaeco:qf1114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Segreteria Dipartimento). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feinsit.html .