Keynesian macroeconomics without the LM curve: IS-MP-IA model and Taylor rule applied to some CESEE economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Josheski, Dushko, 2014. "Keynesian macroeconomics without the LM curve: IS-MP-IA model and Taylor rule applied to some CESEE economies," MPRA Paper 53832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fatmir Besimi, 2004. "The Role of the Exchange Rate Stability in a Small and Open Economy: The Case of the Republic of Macedonia," Working Papers 2004-01, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia.
- William Nordhaus, 2005. "The Sources of the Productivity Rebound and the Manufacturing Employment Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 11354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David H. Romer, 2000. "Keynesian Macroeconomics without the LM Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 149-169, Spring.
- Shijaku, Gerti & Gjokuta, Arlind, 2013. "Fiscal policy and economic growth: the case of Albania," MPRA Paper 79090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIS-MP-IA; Taylor Rule;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2014-03-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-03-08 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2014-03-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esprep:92955. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .