Keynesian macroeconomics without the LM curve: IS-MP-IA model and Taylor rule applied to some CESEE economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Josheski, Dushko, 2014. "Keynesian macroeconomics without the LM curve: IS-MP-IA model and Taylor rule applied to some CESEE economies," MPRA Paper 53832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fatmir Besimi, 2004. "The Role of the Exchange Rate Stability in a Small and Open Economy: The Case of the Republic of Macedonia," Working Papers 2004-01, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia.
- William Nordhaus, 2005. "The Sources of the Productivity Rebound and the Manufacturing Employment Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 11354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David H. Romer, 2000. "Keynesian Macroeconomics without the LM Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 149-169, Spring.
- Shijaku, Gerti & Gjokuta, Arlind, 2013. "Fiscal policy and economic growth: the case of Albania," MPRA Paper 79090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIS-MP-IA; Taylor Rule;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2014-03-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-03-08 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2014-03-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esprep:92955. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.