The Sources of the Productivity Rebound and the Manufacturing Employment Puzzle
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camille Hémet, 2015.
"Diversity and employment prospects: neighbors matter!,"
2015/4, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Camille Hémet & Clément Malgouyres, 2017. "Diversity and Employment Prospects: Neighbors Matter!," Post-Print halshs-01626756, HAL.
- C. Hémet & C. Malgouyres, 2016. "Diversity and Employment Prospects: Neighbors Matter!," Working papers 605, Banque de France.
- Hémet, Camille & Malgouyres, Clément, 2016. "Diversity and Employment Prospects: Neighbors Matter!," CEPR Discussion Papers 11396, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoon Hian Teck & Edmund S. Phelps, 2006. "ICT-Producing Sector on Business Activity," Working Papers 07-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley & Peter Tyler & Ben Gardiner, 2016. "Editor's choice Divergent cities in post-industrial Britain," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 9(2), pages 269-299.
- Robert Z. Lawrence & Lawrence Edwards, 2013. "US Employment Deindustrialization: Insights from History and the International Experience," Policy Briefs PB13-27, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Lanaspa, Luis & Sanz-Gracia, Fernando & Vera-Cabello, María, 2016. "The (strong) interdependence between intermediate producer services' attributes and manufacturing location," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1-12.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Benjamin R. Mandel & Marshall B. Reinsdorf & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2013.
"Effects of Terms of Trade Gains and Tariff Changes on the Measurement of US Productivity Growth,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 59-93, February.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Benjamin R. Mandel & Marshall B. Reinsdorf & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2009. "Effects of Terms of Trade Gains and Tariff Changes on the Measurement of U.S. Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 15592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Venturini, 2009. "The long-run impact of ICT," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 497-515, December.
- Nitin Gupta, 2011. "The Differential Effects of Financial Development on India's Industrial Performance," ASARC Working Papers 2011-12, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Hian Teck Hoon, 2006. "Effects of Technological Improvement in the ICT-Producing Sector on Business Activity," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22437, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Harald Badinger & Niklas Maydell, 2009. "Legal and Economic Issues in Completing the EU Internal Market for Services: An Interdisciplinary Perspective," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 693-717, September.
- Josheski, Dushko, 2014.
"Keynesian macroeconomics without the LM curve: IS-MP-IA model and Taylor rule applied to some CESEE economies,"
53832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josheski, Dushko, 2014. "Keynesian macroeconomics without the LM curve: IS-MP-IA model and Taylor rule applied to some CESEE economies," EconStor Preprints 92955, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Harald Badinger, 2007. "Market size, trade, competition and productivity: evidence from OECD manufacturing industries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(17), pages 2143-2157.
- Lawrence, Robert Z., 2018. "Recent US Manufacturing Employment: The Exception that Proves the Rule," Working Paper Series rwp18-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Lone Engbo Christiansen, 2008. "Do Technology Shocks Lead to Productivity Slowdowns? Evidence from Patent Data," IMF Working Papers 08/24, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2005-05-23 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MAC-2005-05-23 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:11354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .