Report NEP-TRA-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irina Kalabikhina & Alla Tyndik, 2014. "Does current demographic policy in Russia impact on fertility of different educational groups?," Working Papers 0010, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- Tomas Fiala & Tomas Havranek, 2014. "Ailing Mothers, Healthy Daughters? Contagion in the Central European Banking Sector," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1069, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kapelyuk Sergey, 2014. "Impact of minimum wage on income distribution and poverty in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 14/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Julien Gourdon & Stéphanie Monjon & Sandra Poncet, 2014. "Incomplete VAT rebates to exporters : how do they affect China's export performance?," Working Papers 2014-05, CEPII research center.
- Françoise Lemoine & Grégoire Mayo & Sandra Poncet & Deniz Ünal, 2014. "The Geographic Pattern of China's Growth and Convergence within Industry," Working Papers 2014-04, CEPII research center.
- Monastiriotis, Vassilis, 2014. "Origin of FDI and domestic productivity spillovers: does European FDI have a 'productivity advantage' in the ENP countries?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55267, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Taube, Markus, 2014. "Grundzüge der wirtschaftlichen Entwicklung und ihre ordnungspolitischen Leitbilder in der VR China seit 1949," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 96/2014, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Hovhanesian, Hasmik & Manasyan, Heghine, 2014. "South Caucasus–People's Republic of China Bilateral Free Trade Agreements: Why It Matters," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 125, Asian Development Bank.
- Sayeeda Bano, 2014. "An Empirical Examination of Trade Relations between New Zealand and China in the Context of a Free Trade Agreement," Working Papers in Economics 14/04, University of Waikato.
- Tor Eriksson & Zhihua Qin & Wenjing Wang, 2014. "Firm-level Innovation Activity, Employee Turnover and HRM Practices – Evidence from Chinese Firms," Economics Working Papers 2014-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Bîrhală, Brînduşa & Möllers, Judith, 2014.
"Community supported agriculture: Is it driven by economy or solidarity?
[Solidarische Landwirtschaft in Rumänien: Überwiegen ökonomische oder solidarische Elemente?]," IAMO Discussion Papers 144, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Josheski, Dushko, 2014. "Keynesian macroeconomics without the LM curve: IS-MP-IA model and Taylor rule applied to some CESEE economies," EconStor Preprints 92955, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- John Knight & Ramani Gunatilak, 2014. "Subjective Well-being and Social Evaluation in a Poor Country," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-09, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Giang Huong Nguyen, 2014. "Estimating the Output Gap to Support the Management of Interest Rates in Vietnam," IHEID Working Papers 05-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Stepan Jurajda & Daniel Munich, 2014. "Alphabetical Order Effects in School Admissions," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp509, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.