Community supported agriculture: Is it driven by economy or solidarity?
[Solidarische Landwirtschaft in Rumänien: Überwiegen ökonomische oder solidarische Elemente?]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bougherara, Douadia & Grolleau, Gilles & Mzoughi, Naoufel, 2009.
"Buy local, pollute less: What drives households to join a community supported farm?,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1488-1495, March.
- Douadia Bougherara & Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2009. "Buy local, pollute less: what drives households to join a community supported farm?," Post-Print hal-01462348, HAL.
- Douadia Bougherara & Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2009. "Buy local, pollute less: What drives households to join a community supported farm?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-03, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Alexandri Cecilia, 2007. "Agricultura în Ţările Central şi Est-Europene în perioada postaderare – primele lecţii," Revista OEconomica, Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 01, March.
More about this item
Keywordscommunity supported agriculture; CSA; small farmers; organic farming; Romania; solidarity economy; rural development; solidarische Landwirtschaft; kleinbäuerliche Familienbetriebe; ökologische Landwirtschaft; Rumänien; Solidarische Ökonomie; ländliche Entwicklung;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- P32 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Collectives; Communes; Agricultural Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-03-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2014-03-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamodp:144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .