Report NEP-AGR-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Susanne Väth & Michael Kirk, 2014. "Do property rights and contract farming matter for rural development? Evidence from a large-scale investment in Ghana," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201416, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Livingston, Michael J. & Mitchell, Lorraine & Wechsler, Seth, 2014. "Genetically Engineered Crops in the United States," Economic Research Report 164263, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Buzby, Jean C. & Farah-Wells, Hodan & Hyman, Jeffrey, 2014. "The Estimated Amount, Value, and Calories of Postharvest Food Losses at the Retail and Consumer Levels in the United States," Economic Information Bulletin 164262, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Vicente Pinilla & Gema Aparicio, 2014. "Navigating in Troubled Waters: South American Exports of Food and Agricultural Products in the World Market, 1900-1938," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1406, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Moon, Jin-Young & Apland, Jeffrey & Folle, Solomon & Mulla, David, 2014. "A Watershed Level Economic Analysis of Cellulosic Biofuel Feedstock Production with Consideration of Water Quality," Staff Papers 164042, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Palacios-López, Amparo & López, Ramon E., 2014. "Gender Differences in Agricultural Productivity: The Role of Market Imperfections," Working Papers 164061, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Petrick, Martin & Oshakbaev, Dauren & Wandel, Jürgen, 2014.
"Kazakhstan's wheat, beef and dairy sectors: An assessment of their development constraints and recent policy responses
[Die Erzeugung von Weizen, Rindfleisch und Milchprodukten in Kasachstan: Entwi," IAMO Discussion Papers 145, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Andrew L. Dabalen & Saumik Paul, "undated". "Effect of Conflict on Dietary Energy Supply: Evidence from Cote d'Ivoire," Discussion Papers 12/09, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Anand, Mukesh, 2014. "Direct and Indirect Use of Fossil Fuels in Farming: Cost of Fuel-price Rise for Indian Agriculture," Working Papers 14/132, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Greijdanus, Auke & Kragt, Marit Ellen, 2014. "The Grains Industry: An overview of the Australian broad-acre cropping," Working Papers 164256, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Kimberly Burnett & Christopher A. Wada, 2014. "Optimal groundwater management when recharge is declining: a method for valuing the recharge benefits of watershed conservation," Working Papers 2014-3, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Dury, S. & Alpha, A. & Bichard, A., 2014. "Identifier et limiter les risques des interventions agricoles sur la nutrition," Working Papers MOISA 201401, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Emilie Ginon & Pierre Combris & Youenn Loheac & Géraldine Enderli & Sylvie Issanchou, 2014. "What do we learn from comparing hedonic scores and willingness-to-pay data?," Post-Print hal-00950490, HAL.
- Marie-Laure Allain & Claire Chambolle & Stéphane Turolla & Sofia B. villas-boas, 2014. "The impact of retail mergers on food prices: evidence from France," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 14-02, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Jussi Lintunen & Jussi Uusivuori, 2014. "On The Economics of Forest Carbon: Renewable and Carbon Neutral But Not Emission Free," Working Papers 2014.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ko, Chia Chiun & Frijters, Paul, 2014. "When Banana Import Restrictions Lead to Exports: A Tale of Cyclones and Quarantine Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 7988, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Attanasio, Orazio & Augsburg, Britta & de Haas, Ralph & Fitzsimons, Emla & Harmgart, Heike, 2014. "Group lending or individual lending? Evidence from a randomised field experiment in Mongolia," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2014-303, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Bîrhală, Brînduşa & Möllers, Judith, 2014.
"Community supported agriculture: Is it driven by economy or solidarity?
[Solidarische Landwirtschaft in Rumänien: Überwiegen ökonomische oder solidarische Elemente?]," IAMO Discussion Papers 144, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Scott Barrett & Astrid Dannenberg, 2014. "Negotiating to Avoid "Gradual" versus "Dangerous" Climate Change: An Experimental Test of Two Prisoners' Dilemma," CESifo Working Paper Series 4573, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dixon, Huw & Seaton, Jonathan & Waterson, Michael, 2014. "Price Flexibility In British Supermarkets: Moderation And Recession," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1041, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel Natividad, 2014. "Quotas, Productivity and Prices: The Case of Anchovy Fishing," Working Papers 2014-6, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Bet Caeyers, 2014. "Peer effects in development programme awareness of vulnerable groups in rural Tanzania," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Michael Carter & John Morrow, 2014. "The Political Economy of Inclusive Rural Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp1259, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- OA Carboni & P. Russu, 2014. "Measuring Environmental and Economic Efficiency in Italy: an Application of the Malmquist-DEA and Grey Forecasting Model," Working Paper CRENoS 201401, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.