Effect of Conflict on Dietary Energy Supply: Evidence from Cote d'Ivoire
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Saumik Paul & Andrew L. Dabalen, 2013. "Effect of Conflict on Dietary Energy Supply: Evidence from Cote d’Ivoire," HiCN Working Papers 156, Households in Conflict Network.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anna D'Souza & Dean Jolliffe, 2012.
"Rising Food Prices and Coping Strategies: Household-level Evidence from Afghanistan,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 282-299, August.
- D'Souza, Anna & Jolliffe, Dean, 2010. "Rising food prices and coping strategies : household-level evidence from Afghanistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5466, The World Bank.
- Andrew L. Dabalen & Saumik Paul, 2013. "Recovering Comparable Poverty Estimates in Côte d'Ivoire," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(10), pages 1412-1426, October.
- Shemyakina, Olga, 2011.
"The effect of armed conflict on accumulation of schooling: Results from Tajikistan,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 186-200, July.
- Olga Shemyakina, 2006. "The Effect of Armed Conflict on Accumulation of Schooling: Results from Tajikistan," HiCN Working Papers 12, Households in Conflict Network.
- Marco Caliendo & Sabine Kopeinig, 2008.
"Some Practical Guidance For The Implementation Of Propensity Score Matching,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 31-72, February.
- Caliendo, Marco & Kopeinig, Sabine, 2005. "Some Practical Guidance for the Implementation of Propensity Score Matching," IZA Discussion Papers 1588, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Sabine Kopeinig, 2005. "Some Practical Guidance for the Implementation of Propensity Score Matching," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 485, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- D'Souza, Anna & Jolliffe, Dean, 2010.
"Rising food prices and coping strategies : household-level evidence from Afghanistan,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5466, The World Bank.
- D'Souza, Anna & Jolliffe, Dean, 2010. "Food Security in Afghanistan: Household-level Evidence from the 2007-08 Food Price Crisis," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61139, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Camelia Minoiu & Olga Shemyakina, 2012. "Child Health and Conflict in Cote d'Ivoire," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 294-299, May.
- Bryson, Alex & Dorsett, Richard & Purdon, Susan, 2002. "The use of propensity score matching in the evaluation of active labour market policies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4993, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pasquale Scaramozzino, 2006. "Measuring Vulnerability to Food Insecurity," Working Papers 06-12, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul, Saumik & Shonchoy, Abu S. & Dabalen, Andrew, 2015. "Food crop diversification as a risk mitigating strategy during conflict : evidence from Cote d'Ivoire," IDE Discussion Papers 496, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsConflict; Food security; Nutrition; Evaluation; Africa;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-03-08 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2014-03-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2014-03-08 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notcre:12/09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Hughes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenotuk.html .