Development strategies and food and nutrition security in Africa: an assessment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne Goujon & Wolfgang Lutz & Samir KC, 2015. "Education stalls and subsequent stalls in African fertility: A descriptive overview," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 33(47), pages 1281-1296, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFood policy; Hunger; Malnutrition Africa; Food security Africa; Development policies; Assessment; Investments;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2005-05-07 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2005-05-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-05-07 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020dp:38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .