Armed Conflicts and Food Security
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brzoska, Michael, 1995. "World military expenditures," Handbook of Defense Economics,in: Keith Hartley & Todd Sandler (ed.), Handbook of Defense Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 45-67 Elsevier.
- Ndikumana, Leonce, 2001. "Fiscal Policy, Conflict, and Reconstruction in Burundi and Rwanda," WIDER Working Paper Series 062, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Heggenhougen, H. K., 1995. "The epidemiology of functional apartheid and human rights abuses," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 281-284, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dabalen, Andrew L. & Paul, Saumik, 2014. "Effect of Conflict on Dietary Diversity: Evidence from Côte d’Ivoire," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 143-158.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural sector; Diversification; Emergency relief; Food aid; Food production; Food security; Migration; Social unrest; Socioeconomic development; Socioeconomic environment; Subsistence farming;
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fao:wpaper:0311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Anríquez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faoooit.html .