Fiscal Policy, Conflict, and Reconstruction in Burundi and Rwanda
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Léonce Ndikumana, 2005.
"Distributional Conflict, The State, and Peacebuilding in Burundi,"
wp105, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Léonce Ndikumana, 2005. "Distributional conflict, the state, and peace building in Burundi," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2005-13, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Ndikumana, Leonce, 2005. "Distributional Conflict, the State, and Peacebuilding in Burundi," WIDER Working Paper Series 045, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Addison, Tony, 2005. "Agricultural Development for Peace," WIDER Working Paper Series 007, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mwangi Gĩthĩnji, 2015.
"Erasing Class/(Re)Creating Ethnicity: Jobs, Politics, Accumulation and Identity in Kenya,"
The Review of Black Political Economy,
Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 87-110, June.
- Mwangi wa Githinji, 2012. "Erasing Class/ (re)Creating Ethnicity: Jobs, Politics, Accumulation and Identity in Kenya," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Benedict J. Clements & Sanjeev Gupta & Shamit Chakravarti & Rina Bhattacharya, 2002. "Fiscal Consequences of Armed Conflict and Terrorism in Low- and Middle-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/142, International Monetary Fund.
- Addison, Tony & Ndikumana, Leonce, 2001. "Overcoming the Fiscal Crisis of the African State," WIDER Working Paper Series 012, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- van den Boogaard, Vanessa & Prichard, Wilson & Milicic, Nikola & Benson, Matthew, 2016. "Tax Revenue Mobilization in Conflict-Affected Developing Countries," Working Papers 13551, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Janvier Nkurunziza, 2004. "How long can inflation tax compensate for the loss Wof government revenue in war economics? Evidence from Burundi," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2004-19, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Vanessa van den Boogaard & Wilson Prichard & Nikola Milicic & Matthew Benson, 2016. "Tax revenue mobilization in conflict-affected developing countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 155, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:ksp:journ1:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:53-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khattry, Barsha & Mohan Rao, J., 2002. "Fiscal Faux Pas?: An Analysis of the Revenue Implications of Trade Liberalization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1431-1444, August.
- Dibeh, Ghassan, 2005. "The Political Economy of Postwar Reconstruction in Lebanon," WIDER Working Paper Series 044, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gupta, Sanjeev & Clements, Benedict & Bhattacharya, Rina & Chakravarti, Shamit, 2004. "Fiscal consequences of armed conflict and terrorism in low- and middle-income countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 403-421, June.
- Janvier Nkurunziza, 2004. "How Long Can Inflation Tax Compensate For The Loss Of Government Revenue In War Economies? Evidence From Burundi," Development and Comp Systems 0409065, EconWPA.
- Slobodanka B. Teodosijevic, 2003. "Armed Conflicts and Food Security," Working Papers 03-11, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Tal Sadeh, 2011. "Hard Currencies For Hard Times. Terror Attacks And The Choice Of Monetary Anchors," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 367-392, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; Conflict; Sub-Saharan Africa;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2001-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .