Gasto en defensa y renta en los países de la Alianza Atlántica (1960-2002)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hartley, Keith & McLean, Pat, 1981. "U.K. Defence Expenditure," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 36(2), pages 171-192.
- Maria-Dolores Gadea & Antonio Montanes, 2001. "An analysis of defence spending in Spain: A long-run approach," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 369-393.
- Christos Avramides, 1997. "Alternative models of Greek defence expenditures," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 145-187.
- Brzoska, Michael, 1995. "World military expenditures," Handbook of Defense Economics,in: Keith Hartley & Todd Sandler (ed.), Handbook of Defense Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 45-67 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Navarro-Galera & Francisco Muñoz-Leyva & Rodrigo Iván Ortúzar Maturana & Juan Lara Rubio, 2014. "Factors influencing the modernization of military-investment economic appraisal systems," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(6), pages 577-604, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomía de la defensa; Gasto en defensa; SURE;
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpe:journl:y:2004:v:170:i:3:p:137-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Belén Miquel Burgos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iefgves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.