A Watershed Level Economic Analysis of Cellulosic Biofuel Feedstock Production with Consideration of Water Quality
Working Draft, do not cite. Published as: Moon, Jin-Young, Jeffrey Apland, Solomon Folle and David Mulla. “A Watershed Level Economic Analysis of Cellulosic Biofuel Feedstock Production with Consideration of Water Quality.” Sustainable Agriculture Research. v.5, no.3, p.56-75. 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.5539/sar.v5n3p56
|Date of creation:||Jan 2014|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Taylor, Richard D. & Koo, Won W., 2010. "Optimizing Ethanol Production in North Dakota," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 91841, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Marie Walsh & Daniel de la Torre Ugarte & Hosein Shapouri & Stephen Slinsky, 2003. "Bioenergy Crop Production in the United States: Potential Quantities, Land Use Changes, and Economic Impacts on the Agricultural Sector," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(4), pages 313-333, April.
- Paul Gallagher & Mark Dikeman & John Fritz & Eric Wailes & Wayne Gauthier & Hosein Shapouri, 2003. "Supply and Social Cost Estimates for Biomass from Crop Residues in the United States," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(4), pages 335-358, April.
- Egbendewe-Mondzozo, Aklesso & Swinton, Scott M. & Izaurralde, R. Cesar & Manowitz, David H. & Zhang, Xuesong, 2011. "Biomass Supply from Alternative Cellulosic Crops and Crop Residues: A Spatial Bioeconomic Modeling Approach," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103435, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Morey, R. Vance & Kaliyan, Nalladurai & Tiffany, Douglas G. & Schmidt, David R., 2010. "A Corn Stover Supply Logistics System," Miscellaneous Papers 91342, Agecon Search.
- Adams, David L. & Boyer, Tracy A. & Dicks, Michael R., 2005. "Changes in the Spatial Allocation of Cropland in the Ft. Cobb Watershed as a Result of Environmental Restrictions," 2005 Annual Meeting, February 5-9, 2005, Little Rock, Arkansas 35575, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:164042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.