A Watershed Level Economic Analysis of Cellulosic Biofuel Feedstock Production with Consideration of Water Quality
Working Draft, do not cite. Published as: Moon, Jin-Young, Jeffrey Apland, Solomon Folle and David Mulla. “A Watershed Level Economic Analysis of Cellulosic Biofuel Feedstock Production with Consideration of Water Quality.” Sustainable Agriculture Research. v.5, no.3, p.56-75. 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.5539/sar.v5n3p56
|Date of creation:||Jan 2014|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Taylor, Richard D. & Koo, Won W., 2010. "Optimizing Ethanol Production in North Dakota," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 91841, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Marie Walsh & Daniel de la Torre Ugarte & Hosein Shapouri & Stephen Slinsky, 2003. "Bioenergy Crop Production in the United States: Potential Quantities, Land Use Changes, and Economic Impacts on the Agricultural Sector," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(4), pages 313-333, April.
- Paul Gallagher & Mark Dikeman & John Fritz & Eric Wailes & Wayne Gauthier & Hosein Shapouri, 2003. "Supply and Social Cost Estimates for Biomass from Crop Residues in the United States," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(4), pages 335-358, April.
- Morey, R. Vance & Kaliyan, Nalladurai & Tiffany, Douglas G. & Schmidt, David R., 2010. "A Corn Stover Supply Logistics System," Miscellaneous Papers 91342, Agecon Search.
- Adams, David L. & Boyer, Tracy A. & Dicks, Michael R., 2005. "Changes in the Spatial Allocation of Cropland in the Ft. Cobb Watershed as a Result of Environmental Restrictions," 2005 Annual Meeting, February 5-9, 2005, Little Rock, Arkansas 35575, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Egbendewe-Mondzozo, Aklesso & Swinton, Scott M. & Izaurralde, R. Cesar & Manowitz, David H. & Zhang, Xuesong, 2011. "Biomass Supply from Alternative Cellulosic Crops and Crop Residues: A Spatial Bioeconomic Modeling Approach," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103435, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:164042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.