A Watershed Level Economic Analysis of Cellulosic Biofuel Feedstock Production with Consideration of Water Quality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Moon, Jin-Young & Apland, Jeffrey & Folle, Solomon & Mulla, David, 2014. "A Watershed Level Economic Analysis of Cellulosic Biofuel Feedstock Production with Consideration of Water Quality," Staff Papers 164042, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Egbendewe-Mondzozo, Aklesso & Swinton, Scott M. & Izaurralde, R. Cesar & Manowitz, David H. & Zhang, Xuesong, 2011. "Biomass Supply from Alternative Cellulosic Crops and Crop Residues: A Spatial Bioeconomic Modeling Approach," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103435, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gallagher, Paul W. & Dikeman, Mark & Fritz, John & Wailes, Eric & Gauthier, Wayne & Shapouri, Hosein, 2003. "Supply and Social Cost Estimates for Biomass from Crop Residues in the United States," ISU General Staff Papers 200304010800001493, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Marie Walsh & Daniel de la Torre Ugarte & Hosein Shapouri & Stephen Slinsky, 2003. "Bioenergy Crop Production in the United States: Potential Quantities, Land Use Changes, and Economic Impacts on the Agricultural Sector," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(4), pages 313-333, April.
- Taylor, Richard D. & Koo, Won W., 2010. "Optimizing Ethanol Production in North Dakota," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 91841, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Adams, David L. & Boyer, Tracy A. & Dicks, Michael R., 2005. "Changes in the Spatial Allocation of Cropland in the Ft. Cobb Watershed as a Result of Environmental Restrictions," 2005 Annual Meeting, February 5-9, 2005, Little Rock, Arkansas 35575, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Paul Gallagher & Mark Dikeman & John Fritz & Eric Wailes & Wayne Gauthier & Hosein Shapouri, 2003. "Supply and Social Cost Estimates for Biomass from Crop Residues in the United States," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(4), pages 335-358, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; Consumer/Household Economics; Farm Management; Labor and Human Capital; Land Economics/Use; Productivity Analysis; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ccsesa:236268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.ccsenet.org/sar .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.