Environmental Impacts of Stover Removal in the Corn Belt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Larson, James A. & Jaenicke, Edward C. & Roberts, Roland K. & Tyler, Donald D., 2001. "Risk Effects Of Alternative Winter Cover Crop, Tillage, And Nitrogen Fertilization Systems In Cotton Production," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(03), December.
- Paul Gallagher & Mark Dikeman & John Fritz & Eric Wailes & Wayne Gauthier & Hosein Shapouri, 2003. "Supply and Social Cost Estimates for Biomass from Crop Residues in the United States," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(4), pages 335-358, April.
- repec:cup:jagaec:v:33:y:2001:i:03:p:445-457_03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shortle, James S. & Miranowski, John A., 1987.
"Intertemporal soil resource use: Is it socially excessive?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 99-111, June.
- Miranowski, John & Shortle, J., 1987. "Intertemporal Soil Resource Use: Is It Socially Excessive?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10701, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paulson, Nicholas D. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2010.
"Readdressing the Fertilizer Problem,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(3), December.
- Paulson, Nicholas D. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2010. "Readdressing the Fertilizer Problem," ISU General Staff Papers 201001010800001536, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paulson, N.D. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2010. "Readdressing the Fertilizer Problem," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32437, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Smith, Martin D. & Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E., 2009. "The economics of spatial-dynamic processes: Applications to renewable resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 104-121, January.
- Gallagher, Paul W. & Dikeman, Mark & Fritz, John & Wailes, Eric & Gauthier, Wayne & Shapouri, Hosein, 2003. "Supply and Social Cost Estimates for Biomass from Crop Residues in the United States," ISU General Staff Papers 200304010800001493, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea12:124873. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.