An Analysis of the Relationship between Demand for Corn Stover as an Ethanol Feedstock and Soil Erosion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel R. Petrolia, 2008. "An Analysis of the Relationship between Demand for Corn Stover as an Ethanol Feedstock and Soil Erosion," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(4), pages 677-691.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel R. Petrolia & Prasanna H. Gowda, 2006.
"Missing the Boat: Midwest Farm Drainage and Gulf of Mexico Hypoxia,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 240-253.
- Daniel R. Petrolia & Prasanna H. Gowda, 2006. "Missing the Boat: Midwest Farm Drainage and Gulf of Mexico Hypoxia," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 240-253.
- Petrolia, Daniel R., 2006. "The Economics of Harvesting and Transporting Corn Stover for Conversion to Fuel Ethanol: A Case Study for Minnesota," Staff Papers 14213, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Xue & Mupondwa, Edmund & Panigrahi, Satya & Tabil, Lope & Sokhansanj, Shahab & Stumborg, Mark, 2012. "A review of agricultural crop residue supply in Canada for cellulosic ethanol production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2954-2965.
- Krah, Kwabena & Petrolia, Daniel & Coble, Keith & Williams, Angelica & Harri, Ardian, 2015.
"Producer Preferences for Contracts on a Risky Bioenergy Crop,"
2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia
196994, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Krah, Kwabena & Petrolia, Daniel & Williams, Angelica & Coble, Keith & Harri, Ardian & Rejesus, Roderick, 2015. "Producer preferences for contracts on a risky bioenergy crop," Working Papers 212483, Mississippi State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:30:y:2008:i:4:p:677-691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.