The Economics of Harvesting and Transporting Corn Stover for Conversion to Fuel Ethanol: A Case Study for Minnesota
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Popp, Michael P. & Hogan, Robert J., Jr., 2007. "Assessment of two alternative switchgrass harvest and transport methods," Biofuels, Food and Feed Tradeoffs Conference, April 12-13, 2007, St, Louis, Missouri 48774, Farm Foundation.
- Chovau, Simon & Degrauwe, David & Van der Bruggen, Bart, 2013. "Critical analysis of techno-economic estimates for the production cost of lignocellulosic bio-ethanol," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 307-321.
- Mooney, Daniel F. & Roberts, Roland K. & English, Burton C. & Tyler, Donald D. & Larson, James A., 2008. "Switchgrass Production in Marginal Environments: A Comparative Economic Analysis across Four West Tennessee Landscapes," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6403, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Daniel R. Petrolia, 2008.
"An Analysis of the Relationship between Demand for Corn Stover as an Ethanol Feedstock and Soil Erosion,"
Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(4), pages 677-691.
- Daniel R. Petrolia, 2008. "An Analysis of the Relationship between Demand for Corn Stover as an Ethanol Feedstock and Soil Erosion," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(4), pages 677-691.
- Chen, Chien-Wei & Fan, Yueyue, 2012. "Bioethanol supply chain system planning under supply and demand uncertainties," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 150-164.
- Shafie, S.M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Masjuki, H.H., 2013. "Life cycle assessment of rice straw co-firing with coal power generation in Malaysia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 284-294.
- Osmani, Atif & Zhang, Jun, 2014. "Economic and environmental optimization of a large scale sustainable dual feedstock lignocellulosic-based bioethanol supply chain in a stochastic environment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 572-587.
- Brechbill, Sarah C. & Tyner, Wallace E. & Ileleji, Klein E., 2008. "The economics of biomass collection and transportation and its supply to Indiana cellulosic and electric utility facilities," Risk, Infrastructure and Industry Evolution Conference, June 24-25, 2008, Berkeley, California 48732, Farm Foundation.
- Brown, Tristan R. & Thilakaratne, Rajeeva & Brown, Robert C. & Hu, Guiping, 2013. "Regional differences in the economic feasibility of advanced biorefineries: Fast pyrolysis and hydroprocessing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 234-243.
- Cobuloglu, Halil I. & Büyüktahtakın, İ. Esra, 2015. "Food vs. biofuel: An optimization approach to the spatio-temporal analysis of land-use competition and environmental impacts," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 418-434.
- Song, Jingyu & Gramig, Benjamin M., 2013. "A Spatially Explicit Watershed Scale Optimization of Cellulosic Biofuels Production," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150453, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zou, Tianyu & Pederson, Glenn D., 2008. "Using Real Options to Evaluate Investments in Ethanol Facilities," Staff Papers 37872, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Sarah C. Brechbill & Wallace E. Tyner, 2008.
"The Economics Of Biomass Collection,Transportation, And Supply To Indiana Cellulosic And Electric Utility Facilities,"
08-03, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Brechbill, Sarah C. & Tyner, Wallace E., 2008. "The Economics Of Biomass Collection, Transportation, And Supply To Indiana Cellulosic And Electric Utility Facilities," Working papers 6148, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Marette, Stéphan & Tréguer, David, 2011.
"Opportunity for profitable investments in cellulosic biofuels,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 714-719, February.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Marette, Stephan & Treguer, David, 2012. "Opportunity for Profitable Investments in Cellulosic Biofuels," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34900, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Eidman, Vernon R. & Petrolia, Daniel R. & Huang, Huajiang & Ramaswamy, Shri, 2009. "The Economic Feasibility of Producing Ethanol from Corn Stover and Hardwood in Minnesota," Staff Papers 47055, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Kwabena Krah & Daniel R Petrolia & Angelica Williams & Keith H Coble & Ardian Harri & Roderick M Rejesus, 2018.
"Producer Preferences for Contracts on a Risky Bioenergy Crop,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 40(2), pages 240-258.
- Krah, Kwabena & Petrolia, Daniel & Coble, Keith & Williams, Angelica & Harri, Ardian, 2015. "Producer Preferences for Contracts on a Risky Bioenergy Crop," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196994, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Krah, Kwabena & Petrolia, Daniel & Williams, Angelica & Coble, Keith & Harri, Ardian & Rejesus, Roderick, 2015. "Producer preferences for contracts on a risky bioenergy crop," Working Papers 212483, Mississippi State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Lazarus, William F., 2008. "Energy Crop Production Costs and Breakeven Prices Under Minnesota Conditions," Staff Papers 45655, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Carriquiry, Miguel A. & Du, Xiaodong & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2011.
"Second generation biofuels: Economics and policies,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4222-4234, July.
- Carriquiry, Miguel A. & Du, Xiaodong & Timilsina, Govinda R, 2010. "Second-generation biofuels : economics and policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5406, The World Bank.
- Rauh, S. & Berenz, S. & Heißenhuber, A., 2008. "Abschätzung des unternehmerischen Risikos beim Betrieb einer Biogasanlage mit Hilfe der Monte-Carlo-Methode," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 43, March.
- Petrolia, Daniel R., 2006. "Ethanol from Biomass: Economic and Environmental Potential of Converting Corn Stover and Hardwood Forest Residue in Minnesota," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21422, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Williams, Jeffery & Brammer, Jon & Llewelyn, Richard & Bergtold, Jason, 2016. "An Economic Analysis of Harvesting Biomass from Sorghums and Corn," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, vol. 2015, pages 1-13.
- Rauh, Stefan & Berenz, Stefan & Heissenhuber, Alois, 2007. "ABSCHATZUNG DES UNTERNEHMERISCHEN RISIKOS BEIM BETRIEB EINER BIOGASANLAGE MIT HILFE DER MONTECARLO-METHODE (German)," 47th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 26-28, 2007 7588, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:14213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.