Ethanol from Biomass: Economic and Environmental Potential of Converting Corn Stover and Hardwood Forest Residue in Minnesota
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Petrolia, Daniel R., 2006. "The Economics of Harvesting and Transporting Hardwood Forest Residue for Conversion to Fuel Ethanol: A Case Study for Minnesota," Staff Papers 14020, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Petrolia, Daniel R., 2006. "The Economics of Harvesting and Transporting Corn Stover for Conversion to Fuel Ethanol: A Case Study for Minnesota," Staff Papers 14213, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Popp, Michael P. & Hogan, Robert J., Jr., 2007. "Assessment of two alternative switchgrass harvest and transport methods," Biofuels, Food and Feed Tradeoffs, Biofuels, Food and Feed Tradeoffs Conference, April 12-13, 2007, St, Louis, Missouri 48774, Farm Foundation.
- Krah, Kwabena & Petrolia, Daniel & Coble, Keith & Williams, Angelica & Harri, Ardian, 2015.
"Producer Preferences for Contracts on a Risky Bioenergy Crop,"
2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia
196994, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Krah, Kwabena & Petrolia, Daniel & Williams, Angelica & Coble, Keith & Harri, Ardian & Rejesus, Roderick, 2015. "Producer preferences for contracts on a risky bioenergy crop," Working Papers 212483, Mississippi State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Carriquiry, Miguel A. & Du, Xiaodong & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2011.
"Second generation biofuels: Economics and policies,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4222-4234, July.
- Carriquiry, Miguel A. & Du, Xiaodong & Timilsina, Govinda R, 2010. "Second-generation biofuels : economics and policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5406, The World Bank.
- Pratt, Michelle R. & Tyner, Wallace E. & Muth, David J. & Kladivko, Eileen J., 2014. "Synergies between cover crops and corn stover removal," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 67-76.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea06:21422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.