Feedstock cost analysis of corn stover residues for further processing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miranowski, John & Rosburg, Alicia, 2010. "An Economic Breakeven Model of Cellulosic Feedstock Production and Ethanol Conversion with Implied Carbon Pricing," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13166, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Parker, Nathan C, 2007. "Optimizing the Design of Biomass Hydrogen Supply Chains Using Real-World Spatial Distributions: A Case Study Using California Rice Straw," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt8sp9n37c, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Golecha, Rajdeep & Gan, Jianbang, 2016. "Effects of corn stover year-to-year supply variability and market structure on biomass utilization and cost," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 34-44.
- Lavigne, Amanda & Powers, Susan E., 2007. "Evaluating fuel ethanol feedstocks from energy policy perspectives: A comparative energy assessment of corn and corn stover," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5918-5930, November.
- Akhtari, Shaghaygh & Sowlati, Taraneh & Day, Ken, 2014. "The effects of variations in supply accessibility and amount on the economics of using regional forest biomass for generating district heat," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 631-640.
- Khachatryan, Hayk & Jessup, Eric L. & Casavant, Ken, 2009. "Derivation of Crop Residue Feedstock Supply Curves Using Geographic Information Systems," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 48(1).
- Wang, Xiaoquan & Morrison, William & Du, Zhenyi & Wan, Yiqin & Lin, Xiangyang & Chen, Paul & Ruan, Roger, 2012. "Biomass temperature profile development and its implications under the microwave-assisted pyrolysis condition," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 386-392.
- Fan, Kang-Qi & Zhang, Peng-Fei & Pei, Z.J., 2013. "An assessment model for collecting and transporting cellulosic biomass," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 786-794.
- Parker, Nathan, 2007. "Optimizing the Design of Biomass Hydrogen Supply ChainsUsing Real-World Spatial Distributions: A Case Study Using California Rice Straw," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt5kr728sp, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Carriquiry, Miguel A. & Du, Xiaodong & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2011.
"Second generation biofuels: Economics and policies,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4222-4234, July.
- Carriquiry, Miguel A. & Du, Xiaodong & Timilsina, Govinda R, 2010. "Second-generation biofuels : economics and policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5406, The World Bank.
- William Stafford & Adrian Lotter & Alan Brent & Graham von Maltitz, 2017. "Biofuels technology: A look forward," WIDER Working Paper Series 087, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Diep, Nhu Quynh & Fujimoto, Shinji & Minowa, Tomoaki & Sakanishi, Kinya & Nakagoshi, Nobukazu, 2012. "Estimation of the potential of rice straw for ethanol production and the optimum facility size for different regions in Vietnam," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 205-211.
- Kambo, Harpreet Singh & Dutta, Animesh, 2015. "A comparative review of biochar and hydrochar in terms of production, physico-chemical properties and applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 359-378.
- Qian Chen & Yanling Jin & Guohua Zhang & Yang Fang & Yao Xiao & Hai Zhao, 2012. "Improving Production of Bioethanol from Duckweed ( Landoltia punctata ) by Pectinase Pretreatment," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(8), pages 1-14, August.
- Diep, Nhu Quynh & Sakanishi, Kinya & Nakagoshi, Nobukazu & Fujimoto, Shinji & Minowa, Tomoaki, 2015. "Potential for rice straw ethanol production in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 456-463.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:28:y:2003:i:14:p:1395-1403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.