Report NEP-MON-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angel Ubide, 2014. "Is the European Central Bank Failing Its Price Stability Mandate?," Policy Briefs PB14-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Zied Ftiti & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Khaled Guesmi & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Modelling Inflation Shifts and Persistence in Tunisia: Perspective from an Evolutionary spectral approach," Working Papers 2014-124, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2014. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Domestic Prices under Different Exchange Rate Regimes," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1070, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2014019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-099 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric Eisenstat & Rodney W. Strachan, 2014. "Modelling Inflation Volatility," CAMA Working Papers 2014-21, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Tania Treibich, 2014. "Fiscal and monetary policies in complex evolving economies," Sciences Po publications 2014-05, Sciences Po.
- Nicolas Barbaroux & Michel Bellet, 2014. "Monetary Policy and Value Judgments : Did we forget Myrdal’s legacy ?," Working Papers 1408, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Josheski, Dushko, 2014. "Keynesian macroeconomics without the LM curve: IS-MP-IA model and Taylor rule applied to some CESEE economies," EconStor Preprints 92955, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Detzer, Daniel & Herr, Hansjörg, 2014. "Theories of financial crises: An overview," IPE Working Papers 32/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Nicolas Houy, 2014. "The economics of Bitcoin transaction fees," Working Papers halshs-00951358, HAL.