The economics of Bitcoin transaction fees
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fumiko Hayashi & William R. Keeton, 2012. "Measuring the costs of retail payment methods," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavel Ciaian & Miroslava Rajcaniova & d’Artis Kancs, 2016.
"The digital agenda of virtual currencies: Can BitCoin become a global currency?,"
Information Systems and e-Business Management,
Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 883-919, November.
- D'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian & Rajcaniova Miroslava, 2015. "The Digital Agenda of Virtual Currencies. Can BitCoin Become a Global Currency?," JRC Working Papers JRC97043, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsBitcoin; transaction fee; mining; crypto-currency;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2014-03-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MON-2014-03-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00951358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .