The Systemic Regulation of Credit Rating Agencies and Rated Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Amadou N Sy, 2009. "The Systemic Regulation of Credit Rating Agencies and Rated Markets," IMF Working Papers 09/129, International Monetary Fund.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stark, Oded & Falk, Ita, 1998.
"Transfers, Empathy Formation, and Reverse Transfers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 271-276, May.
- Oded Stark & Ita Falk, 1998. "Transfers, Empathy Formation, and Reverse Transfers," Departmental Working Papers _091, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Stark, Oded & Lucas, Robert E B, 1988. "Migration, Remittances, and the Family," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(3), pages 465-481, April.
- Takashi Kurosaki, 2006. "Consumption vulnerability to risk in rural Pakistan," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 70-89.
- Jean-Paul Azam & Flore Gubert, 2005.
"Those in Kayes. The Impact of Remittances on Their Recipients in Africa,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 56(6), pages 1331-1358.
- Jean-Paul Azam & Flore Gubert, 2002. "Those in Kayes. The impact of remittances on their recipients in Africa," Working Papers DT/2002/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Gubert, Flore, 2004. "Those in Kayes: The Impact of Remittances on their Recipients in Africa," IDEI Working Papers 308, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Poirine, Bernard, 1997. "A theory of remittances as an implicit family loan arrangement," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 589-611, January.
- Stark, Oded & Taylor, J Edward, 1991.
"Migration Incentives, Migration Types: The Role of Relative Deprivation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(408), pages 1163-1178, September.
- Stark, Oded & Taylor, J. Edward, 1990. "Migration Incentives, Migration Types: The Role Of Relative Deprivation," Working Papers 225854, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4571 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Giles & Kyeongwon Yoo, 2007. "Precautionary Behavior, Migrant Networks, and Household Consumption Decisions: An Empirical Analysis Using Household Panel Data from Rural China," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(3), pages 534-551, August.
- Halliday, Timothy, 2006.
"Migration, Risk, and Liquidity Constraints in El Salvador,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(4), pages 893-925, July.
- Timothy Halliday, 2005. "Migration, Risk and Liquidity Constraints in El Salvador," Working Papers 200511, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics, revised 28 Mar 2006.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2006.
"Illegal Migration from Mexico to the United States,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 44(4), pages 869-924, December.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2006. "Illegal Migration from Mexico to the United States," NBER Working Papers 12141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- González-König, Gabriel, 2005. "Remittances as investment in the absence of altruism," ZEI Working Papers B 08-2005, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- El-Sakka, M. I. T. & McNabb, Robert, 1999. "The Macroeconomic Determinants of Emigrant Remittances," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1493-1502, August.
- Oded Stark & J. Taylor, 1989. "Relative deprivation and international migration oded stark," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 26(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Stark,Oded, 1999. "Altruism and Beyond," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521663731, March.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Susan Pozo, 2006. "Remittances as insurance: evidence from Mexican immigrants," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 227-254, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siegfried Utzig, 2010. "The Financial Crisis and the Regulation of Credit Rating Agencies : A European Banking Perspective," Finance Working Papers 21990, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Themistokles Lazarides & Evaggelos Drimpetas, 2016. "Defining the factors of Fitch rankings in the European banking sector," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(2), pages 315-339, August.
- Chiwitt, Ulrich, 2014. "Ratingagenturen - Fluch oder Segen? Eine kritische Bestandsaufnahme," Arbeitspapiere der FOM 48, FOM Hochschule für Oekonomie & Management.
- Brutti, Filippo & Sauré, Philip, 2015. "Transmission of sovereign risk in the Euro crisis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 231-248.
- Dieter Smeets, 2016. "Financial Contagion During the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," Journal of Economic and Financial Studies (JEFS), LAR Center Press, vol. 4(2), pages 46-59, April.
- Duan, Jin-Chuan & Van Laere, Elisabeth, 2012. "A public good approach to credit ratings – From concept to reality," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3239-3247.
- Clyde Goodlet, 2010. "Too Big to Fail: A Misguided Policy in Times of Financial Turmoil," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 311, October.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2014. "Financialized capitalism and the irrelevance of self-regulation : a Minskyian analysis of systemic viability," Post-Print halshs-01111162, HAL.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2015. "From liberal finance inconsistency to relevant systemic regulation : an institutionalist analysis," Post-Print halshs-01166696, HAL.
- Vassiliki L. Papaikonomou, 2010. "Credit rating agencies and global financial crisis: Need for a paradigm shift in financial market regulation," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 161-174, June.
- Alsakka, Rasha & ap Gwilym, Owain, 2013. "Rating agencies’ signals during the European sovereign debt crisis: Market impact and spillovers," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 144-162.
- Erik R. Fasten & Dirk Hofmann, 2010. "Two-sided Certification: The market for Rating Agencies," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-007, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wej:wldecn:397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .