The Age of Milton Friedman
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eswar S. Prasad & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2008.
"A Pragmatic Approach to Capital Account Liberalization,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 149-172, Summer.
- Eswar S. Prasad & Raghuram Rajan, 2008. "A Pragmatic Approach to Capital Account Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 14051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prasad, Eswar & Rajan, Raghuram G., 2008. "A Pragmatic Approach to Capital Account Liberalization," IZA Discussion Papers 3475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon Johnson & Kalpana Kochhar & Todd Mitton & Natalia Tamirisa, 2007.
"Malaysian Capital Controls: Macroeconomics and Institutions,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 529-574
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Natalia T. Tamirisa & Simon Johnson & Kalpana Kochhar & Todd Mitton, 2006. "Malaysian Capital Controls; Macroeconomics and Institutions," IMF Working Papers 06/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Stiglitz, Joseph & Ocampo, Jose Antonio & Spiegel, Shari & Ffrench-Davis, Ricardo & Nayyar, Deepak, 2006. "Stability with Growth: Macroeconomics, Liberalization and Development," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199288144.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xunan Feng & Anders C. Johansson, 2017.
"CEO Incentives in Chinese State-Controlled Firms,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(2), pages 223-264.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Feng, Xunan, 2013. "CEO Incentives in Chinese State-Controlled Firms," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2013-27, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Bruno, Giuseppe & De Bonis, Riccardo & Silvestrini, Andrea, 2012. "Do financial systems converge? New evidence from financial assets in OECD countries," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 141-155.
- Roger Koppl & William Luther, 2012. "Hayek, Keynes, and modern macroeconomics," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 223-241, September.
- Manthos D. Delis & Iftekhar Hasan & Pantelis Kazakis, 2014.
"Bank Regulations and Income Inequality: Empirical Evidence,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 18(5), pages 1811-1846.
- Manthos, Delis & Iftekhar, Hasan & Pantelis, Kazakis, 2010. "Bank regulations and income inequality: Empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 27379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Kazakis, Pantelis, 2012. "Bank regulations and income inequality : Empirical evidence," Research Discussion Papers 18/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Thomas F. Cargill, 2014. "The Role of the State in Finance and Money: Implications for Economic Stability," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 29(Fall 2014), pages 29-42.
- David B. Audretsch & Erik E. Lehmann, 2016. "Industrial policy in Italy and Germany: yet another look," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 43(3), pages 291-304, September.
- Farhang Niroomand & Edward Nissan, 2012. "Relating economic infrastructure indexes to investor protection for selected emerging economies," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 36(1), pages 249-260, January.
- MIYAJIMA Hideaki, 2009. "Pluralistic Evolution of the Japanese-Style Enterprise System: Toward the Hybrid Model (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 09017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Carden Art & Lawson Robert A., 2010. "Human Rights and Economic Liberalization," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 1-20, August.
- Boettke, Peter & Fink, Alexander, 2011. "Institutions first," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 499-504, December.
- Weigert, Florian, 2013. "Crash Aversion and the Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns Worldwide," Working Papers on Finance 1325, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Nov 2015.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2015. "From liberal finance inconsistency to relevant systemic regulation : an institutionalist analysis," Post-Print halshs-01166696, HAL.
- Simplice A. Asongu, 2014.
"African financial development dynamics: big time convergence,"
African Journal of Economic and Management Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 160-194, July.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "African Financial Development Dynamics: Big Time Convergence," MPRA Paper 36053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu Simplice, 2012. "African Financial Development Dynamics: Big Time Convergence," Working Papers 12/003, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Delis, Manthos D. & Kouretas, Georgios P., 2011. "Interest rates and bank risk-taking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 840-855, April.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro & Rosés, Joan R. & Sanz-Villarroya, Isabel, 2012. "Economic reforms and growth in Franco's Spain," Revista de Historia Económica, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 45-89, March.
- Georgios P. Kouretas & Chris Tsoumas, 2013. "Bank Risk-Taking in CEE Countries," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 5(2), pages 103-123, June.
- repec:jpe:journl:1416 is not listed on IDEAS
- Georgios Kouretas & Chris Tsoumas & Anastasios A. Drakos, 2013. "Ownership, institutions and bank risk-taking in Central and Eastern European countries," EcoMod2013 5204, EcoMod.
- Simplice A. Asongu, 2013.
"African Stock Market Performance Dynamics: A Multidimensional Convergence Assessment,"
Journal of African Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 186-201, December.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "African Stock Market Performance Dynamics: A Multidimensional Convergence Assessment," MPRA Paper 36055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu Simplice, 2012. "African Stock Market Performance Dynamics: A Multidimensional Convergence Assessment," Working Papers 12/004, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Huett, Hannes & Krapf, Matthias & Uysal, S. Derya, 2014. "Price dynamics in the Belarusian black market for foreign exchange," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 169-176.
- Hall Joshua C. & Lawson Robert A. & Wogsland Rachael, 2011. "The European Union and Economic Freedom," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-16, September.
More about this item
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:47:y:2009:i:1:p:123-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.