Schumpeterian economic development and financial innovations : a conflicting evolution
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ülgen, Faruk, 2014. "Schumpeterian economic development and financial innovations: a conflicting evolution," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 257-277, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2014. "Financialized capitalism and the irrelevance of self-regulation : a Minskyian analysis of systemic viability," Post-Print halshs-01111162, HAL.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2015. "From liberal finance inconsistency to relevant systemic regulation : an institutionalist analysis," Post-Print halshs-01166696, HAL.
- Agnès Festré & Odile Lakomski-Laguerre & Stéphane Longuet, 2017. "Schumpeter and Schumpeterians on economic policy issues: re-reading Schumpeter through the lens of institutional and behavioral economics. An introduction to the special issue," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 3-24, January.
More about this item
Keywordsmarché financier; monnaie; innovation; développement économique; s; financial market; monetary economy; economic development; financial innovation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00948288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .